172 DVC points for rent $15. per point Home resort booking window AKL VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

linbyers

Earning My Ears
I have 172 DVC points for rent at $15. per point
155 Vero Beach
17 Animal Kingdom
These are 2021 August use year points that can be borrowed into the 2020 August use year 11 month booking window
Earliest rental date August 1 2020 through the 11 month window at time of booking
I am a long standing owner since 2001 and have rented out my points 20+ times with happy and repeat renters

Last edited:
I know I am a little early for the seven month window but wanted to reach out. Looking for 255 points for one week in a one bedroom at CCV checking in 5/31/20. Thank you.

Unfortunately these points are 2021 that can be borrowed into August 2020 use year , so the first reservation date available would be August 1,2020
Thanks for the interest

hi! I am interested in a reservation. I was unable to message you. I have already been given messaging privileges... can you pm me? then I can write back to you? Thanks! I am interested in Sept 2020.

I think I have a 24 hour waiting period to PM once I reached 10 posts. Hang on, my points aren’t going anywhere, will reply with a PM once that opens up to me.
if you want to post a reply here with what you are looking for in the meantime I can be checking.
thanks !

I think I have a 24 hour waiting period to PM once I reached 10 posts. Hang on, my points aren’t going anywhere, will reply with a PM once that opens up to me.
if you want to post a reply here with what you are looking for in the meantime I can be checking.
thanks !
hi
for September...
I am interested in 2 nights standard rooms. 2 adults 2 children. For Sept 26-28 2020. I know its not open yet. Plus since these are not your home resorts it would be 7 months not 11 months out. So.... If you are able to hold" this for me until booking and then book whichever is available in this order I will be a sure reservation. I am a passholder. I go to disney a lot. I am a planner too. Let me know what you think. Thanks! I know a lot of the less expensive rooms sell out quickly so I gave a few choices.

1. Bay lake

2. beach club villas

3.riviera studio
4 poly

THANKS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter