• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 Days of Wishes Come to Life- A Sept. 08 WDW and DCL Adventure 3/27 new link posted

That sounds awesome Jay!! I can't wait to see what the Toy Story dessert is!! You rock mom!!!

Thats awesome. If the Toy Story dessert is even half as good as the Goofy scuba diving cake for your "Goofy's" previous birthday, Stitch is going to have one amazing dessert!

Leave it to you to come up with a surprise for Stitch at the GF!! I love it! He will feel so important sitting there being waited on, sharing a special dinner with his mom while watching Wishes! :goodvibes I'm glad you let us in on the secret! ;) Are you two staying at the GF?

Here is what the chef and pastry chef came up with. :):):)

Jay's Meal
Lobster Bisque
Field Greens with Fresh Sliced Strawberries, Feta Cheese and
Roasted Cashews, served with a Strawberry Vinaigrette
Mickey Cheese Flatbread
Grilled Filet accompanied by Sautéed Shrimp, served
with Sautéed Brocollini and a Saffron Cream Sauce

Stitch's Meal
Chicken Noodle Soup
Baby Spinach Salad (plain)
Mickey Cheese Flatbread
Grilled Filet accompanied by Homemade French Fries, Corn and Corn Bread

Over our "Wishes" fireworks a special "Toy Story" dessert will be served.

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: Stitch has NO IDEA! And I am so very excited!:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

FABULOUS, just fabulous. :yay: Oh, Jay, you and Stitch will have such a wonderful trip. :woohoo: Have the best time with your birthday :cake: boy and try not to miss all the rest of the men in your life too much!!! I absolutely think eating that fabulous meal while watching WISHES will be priceless!!! :love:

Here is MY wish that you both have a EXCITING, MEMORABLE and SAFE trip to the WORLD!!!
:cool1:

Great job Mom! That sounds like a wonderful surprise. I think you and Stitch are going to have a very special trip :goodvibes

Jay I loved your TR, thanks so much for sharing :hug:

Wow your trip with Stitch sounds amazing and that meal :faint: I need to start vacationing with you ;) :rotfl:

Have a fantastic time :goodvibes

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your trip report and thank you so much for writing it! I hope you have a wonderful time in the World!

Oh I HATE the last day, even the last day of trip reports! TG you have another trip coming! Hope you have a GREAT time in the world.!

Jay...chiming in to tell you we are all here awaiting your return with another trippie report. We can't wait to hear all about Stitch's birthday. :bday:

Jay you write the best trip reports and you are so lucky to be in Disney again for Stitch's birthday. I can't wait to read about it. Also about how long is your drive mine would be about 16 hours straight and me and DH are tossing the idea around for a future trip, would you recommend it?

Thanks
Jeanine

I LOVED your report. I'm so glad you have so many trips planned for the rest of the year. I have to get my Disney fix somehow. I hope you are having a great time with Stitch!

We are safely back at home and we had a wonderful time at WDW! I will be writing another trip report about my special time their with Stitch. And I still have a last update for this trip report. Before I get to either of those things, I have some stuff to catch up with after having been gone for a week. I will get back and post the final update to this trip report later this coming week. After that, the new trip report will begin. :)

Thank you all for the sweet well wishes for our vacation...it was wonderful. And thank you for your kind words about this trip report. They still don't fail to make me smile.

Sorry about the delay. Be back soon. :)

We are safely back at home and we had a wonderful time at WDW! I will be writing another trip report about my special time their with Stitch. And I still have a last update for this trip report. Before I get to either of those things, I have some stuff to catch up with after having been gone for a week. I will get back and post the final update to this trip report later this coming week. After that, the new trip report will begin. :)

Thank you all for the sweet well wishes for our vacation...it was wonderful. And thank you for your kind words about this trip report. They still don't fail to make me smile.

Sorry about the delay. Be back soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter