17/04/10 BA 2038 Cancelled MCO 19:40

wils

<font color=ff6633>Has had Capt. Jack Sparrow on h

Just in case anyone else is affected. I manged to change onto the earlier flight but it put me in a panic for a few minutes

Not sure if other dates are affected

Oh dear...glad you have managed to get on an earlier flight. Do you know why is was cancelled?
Where is the best place to look for cancellations? I'm guessing the sooner you know the best chance you get of getting onto an earlier flight because all the other passengers haven't done the same yet and filled up the spaces so i'd like to keep an eye out.

Cheers

Just in case anyone else is affected. I manged to change onto the earlier flight but it put me in a panic for a few minutes

Not sure if other dates are affected

That's really interesting as we have just had notification that BA have cancelled ourflight tot Tampa on 29/04/10 and also our return on 13/05/10. They have put us on the flights a day later.

Looks like BAmust eslashing routes/flights on quiet days left, right and centre.

Caused us a minor hicup as had to move Villa booking by a day.

Good job we hadn't booked the car yet...

funny enough it happend to us....we're going in june next year, the 5th, we were on the 13.30, but they cancelled it, and (thank the lord!!) changed us to the morning flight at 11.20...i dont care too much about it... it just gives me flash back to the last disnry holiday. we we're going in 2004 but it got cancelled, so from then on i've been so worried somethings going to happend again, im sure it wont, but still....my heart cant take it!!! :scared1:

I suppose it's the main disadvantage of booking everything seperately - was quite surprised ours had gone as we get home the day before the kids go back to school which i thought might be a popular day to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter