16ct aida navy fabric? for cross stitch

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Hi

I am finally motivated to do the Cinderella Castle Art of Disney cross stitch after seeing a completed one on ebay. Anyway I want to do it on 16ct navy aida rather than the 14 ct it came with but am not having any luck find Charles Craft 16ct in the navy. I have found Zweigart 16ct in the navy but I am not familiar with that brand. Has anybody else used Zweigart and liked it. Is it basically the same as Charles Craft as far as quality of the fabric?

I cross stitch, but I really don't follow the brands of fabric that I use. Not sure. Sorry. :confused3

I'm getting ready to work on that same one. Will probably take me years... :goodvibes

I have used that brand before when I cross stitched. I prefer Charles but it wasnt bad.

That's mostly all we get here - its ok. make sure you bind the edges with masking tape to stop fraying while you work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter