163 points for rent, $15pp, points expire and must be used by August 31, 2022, all resorts (home resort is HHI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for all three nights in a row. 18th and 20th are available in different places. We can always check back to see if something opens up

Just checked and there is still some availability at several resorts, especially the last week in Aug.
$13pp, and I have 145 points available.

25th:
SSR — 1 or 2 br
OKW - 1br
BLT - 2br lake view

That BLT will disappear soon

I’ll check the 28th in a moment

25th:
SSR — 1 or 2 br
OKW - 1br
BLT - 2br lake view

That BLT will disappear soon

I’ll check the 28th in a moment
28th
SSR-1br, 2br, treehouse villa
OKE- studio, 1 br, 2br
CCV/DWL-1br, cabin
BLT-2br lake view
DRR-2br
AKL KIDANI- 2br savanna

Anything for 1 night from August 26to 27th. Sleeps 6

Hi! I'm still looking for 8/28-8/30 anything good open up? I need a studio for one adult.

I actually checked again last night, and the 29th is still an issue. Nothing on that night. I can check again today.

I actually checked again last night, and the 29th is still an issue. Nothing on that night. I can check again today.
So, it’s check on on the 28th and check out on the 30th, right? Or do you also want a stay for the night of the 30th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter