160 points AVAILABLE FOR RENT: 36 OKW @$18pp AND 124 RIVIERA POINTS @$20pp AND CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT. (UY DEC 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJBOYER_ICHIRO

Earning My Ears
I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well. I also have points for the following use year that I can borrow from.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney and bring you in on a three-way call so that you can verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"

Last edited:
Would there be any availability at a studio wherever's cheapest November 14-18? OKW, Saratoga, AKL? For 2 adults. This is my first time posting so I am not sure what else you require to check on this. Thanks!

Presently, there is a studio at Saratoga on the 14th for 15 points, and a studio at OKW on the 16th for 12 points. All the other days are not available anywhere for a studio. If you want to get a 1-Br at Saratoga on the 15th-17th, 2 are presently available at 58 and 66 points each.

I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney and bring you in on a three-way call so that you can verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
BUMP

I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney and bring you in on a three-way call so that you can verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney and bring you in on a three-way call so that you can verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

BUMP

I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

BUMP

Disney's Old Key West Resort

2-Bedroom Villa

Sleeps Up to 9

3 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Aug 25, 2022 Check-Out: Aug 28, 2022Selected to book Aug 25, 2022 - Aug 28, 2022 with full availability

121​

Vacation Points

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

2-Bedroom Villa Standard Room

Sleeps Up to 9

3 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Aug 25, 2022 Check-Out: Aug 28, 2022Selected to book Aug 25, 2022 - Aug 28, 2022 with full availability

117​

Vacation Points

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

2-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room

Sleeps Up to 9

3 Nights Selected​

145​

Vacation Points

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Deluxe Studio – Standard View

Sleeps Up to 5

1 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Oct 2, 2022 Check-Out: Oct 3, 2022Selected to book Oct 2, 2022 - Oct 3, 2022 with full availability

21​

Vacation Poin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter