Closed......160 Bay Lake Tower points for rent @$18 per point Aug use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Kilway

Earning My Ears
160 Bay Lake Tower points for rent at $18.00 per point. Reservations can be made after Aug 1 2021 thru July 31st 2022.

You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location.

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

I will be happy to assist making reservations so if you need our help, please provide the following:

o) Check-in date
o) Check-out date
o) Resort desired
o) Room type - studio, 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom)
o) View preference (not guaranteed, but good to ask)
o) Number of guests - adults and children (with ages)
Also can assit with transportation and dining etc.

I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees (3.5%), if use a credit card. I can also process an Electronic check (E check) or accept Zelle and Venmo

Last edited:
160 Bay Lake Tower points for rent at $18.00 per point. Reservations can be made after Aug 1 2021 thru July 31st 2022.

You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location.

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

I will be happy to assist making reservations so if you need our help, please provide the following:

o) Check-in date
o) Check-out date
o) Resort desired
o) Room type - studio, 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom)
o) View preference (not guaranteed, but good to ask)
o) Number of guests - adults and children (with ages)
Also can assit with transportation and dining etc.

I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees (3.5%), if use a credit card. I can also process an Electronic check (E check) or accept Zelle and Venmo
Thank You

Last edited:
Hey,

Is there any availability for 12/6 to 12/10?. Looking for either AKL or BLT, but also willing to consider other options. Looking for either a studio or one bedroom. It would be 2 adults. Thanks!

Hi, Any availability with these details?

o) Check-in date. - Oct 17
o) Check-out date - OCt 21
o) Resort desired- Bay Lakes, Grand Floridian or Polynesian
o) Room type - studio, 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom) - 2BR Suite
o) View preference (not guaranteed, but good to ask). Cheapest or any view available
o) Number of guests - adults and children (with ages) 8 guests total. 4 adults, 4 children (ages 3-9)

Thanks!

Hi. I know it’s a long shot but anything for Dec 22-26? Would prefer MK area or maybe AK. 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi, Any availability with these details?

o) Check-in date. - Oct 17
o) Check-out date - OCt 21
o) Resort desired- Bay Lakes, Grand Floridian or Polynesian
o) Room type - studio, 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom) - 2BR Suite
o) View preference (not guaranteed, but good to ask). Cheapest or any view available
o) Number of guests - adults and children (with ages) 8 guests total. 4 adults, 4 children (ages 3-9)

Thanks!

There is 3 night available at saratoga and old key west. Missing Sunday night at both places. All other resorts have no availability or only 1 night. We could wait list Sunday and it should become available. Book the 3 nights and waitlist Sunday and I could keep checking for you.
Thanks
Russ

Hi. I know it’s a long shot but anything for Dec 22-26? Would prefer MK area or maybe AK. 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!

Beach club 1 bed
Wilderness lodge 1 bed
Animal kingdom 1 bed
Saratoga 1bed and studio
Old key west 1 bed and studio
Boardwalk 2 bed and studio
This is the availability currently

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!