15th Anniversary EXTENDED…

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
15th Anniversary EXTENDED… “en grande!”
Disneyland Resort Paris has extended its year-long 15th Anniversary Celebration. Originally launched on 1st April 2007 and due to close on 31st March 2008, the celebration is now confirmed to continue through the entire 2008 season, with travel brochures already pushing the extension.

The confirmation comes not from Disneyland Resort Paris themselves but a third-party travel company, Thomas Cook. Their latest UK brochure, released just last week, continues to put the 15th Anniversary logos and promotions at the heart of its pages, despite the edition serving trip planning as far in advance as December 2008.

Brochures such as these primarily use images, logos and texts provided by Disneyland Resort Paris themselves, and so the official texts and taglines of the extended 15th Anniversary are also revealed already. With a double page dedicated to the events, the introduction reads:

15th Anniversary… Celebration Continues

Party on… the anniversary celebrations continue… Big time!

Disneyland Resort Paris is celebrating its 15th anniversary with the biggest party ever and you’re invited! It’s a celebration work celebrating even longer so they have extended it for 2008!

This is the best news I've had in a long time, I'm looking to book for April next year in a couple of weeks & also book for New year too :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

That's wonderful - I'd love to see DLP all decked out for its 15th Anniversary, but can't make it this year I'm afraid. Fingers crossed that we can go later next year.:hippie:

I received this brochure this week. The summer season looks like it might be a bit longer too ~ they are quoting the dates 5th July -31st August.

Good news on both fronts :thumbsup2
If the 15th Anniversary is helping promote the park and increase takings then I'm for them keeping the theming.
Great news about the extended summer times too.:thumbsup2

Oh My God, you know how sometimes you get the feeling something's watching you, I've just turned around and there was a mouse, looking up at me - Eek!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter