15-day celebration! Anyone else?

disneygirl21

Mouseketeer
Less than (or just about) 15 days until I return to WDW! That's nearly two weeks! Man time flys! How about anyone else?

disneygirl21

That's great!! We hope to be in Tokelau, how about you?
Everything I've heard about the Poly sounds wonderful,
we're really looking forward to it! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I am very close! I am driving my bf nuts!!!!!!! I must have packed and then unpacked and then repacked my suitcase at least 3 times so far....actually I was packed the first time back in Jan. but then I couldn't remember what I put in the suitcase so I took it all apart and did it again!!! Every day I have to sit my bf down and review our plan of what to see and when. I am normally a pretty calm and laid back person but I just can't help all the nervous energy about disney. I just can't wait to get there!!!!

Happy for you, but I have 70 days to go! Wishing a magical trip to everyone! Take a deep breath of that MK air for me! It smells so wonderful...

28 days until POFQ for us! Already got the suitcases out. My DD has packed her Cindy suitcase at least 3 times already.

We are 15 also.I cant wait.My Friends and I will be at BWV from the 8th till the 14th.I come home for a week and then go back for 8 days with my DH for my Birthday,We will be staying at VWL.

Misty

about 2 weeks for us too. Can't wait to see the smile on my DS (20 months) face when he sees all the Pooh characters. Tears in my eyes just thinking about it....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny:

Staying at the Contemporary for 15 days!!!!! Can't wait to get off the monorail and smell that "contemporary smell"!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter