$148.20 Philly to MCO - Can I do better????

paslea_pooh

DIS Veteran
Flying USA3000 - Could I do better with SWA? Rates aren't out yet for SWA but usa3000 has 148.20 per person from Philadelphia to Orlando.

Any thoughts?

I got $71 each way PHL - Tampa. With fees that's right about what you're paying. There is an off chance you could save $5 - 10 per ticket, but not much more. Flying into Tampa is an alternative you could consider, but you're right in the ball park with the best fares from Philly.

Just wondering now....do mean $148 ONE WAY ?? If so my paragraph above does not stand. A $79 is what you should be working for. If you can wait for Southwest, you'll most certainly see bterr than $148 one way.

Godd Luck. Hope you find some Disney magic !! ::MickeyMo

I just booked SWA $79 per person each way. I've been happy with their service in the past, so I think I did pretty well!

Got a SW Ding! for $70 each way from Philly to MCO. Still watching for the $49 special that I got last year! Can't beat SW!

paslea_pooh said:
Flying USA3000 - Could I do better with SWA? Rates aren't out yet for SWA but usa3000 has 148.20 per person from Philadelphia to Orlando.

Any thoughts?

I too am wondering about the same. I watched spirit out of AC go from 95 bucks to 155 on the days i am going.. SWA is only booking up to oct and i am going back down dec 4..

If this is a round trip fare, it is great! You might do a little better with SWA, but probably not by much. Personally, I would jump on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!