CLOSED 261+ Points for Rent, SSR bookable any resort 7 months out, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to start a conversation about renting points
It’s been 24 hours and I posted 11 times non trade

Hello
I am trying to organize a trip for December 27-31 for 8 adults and 2 children. Can you be of any assistance?

Hello
I am trying to organize a trip for December 27-31 for 8 adults and 2 children. Can you be of any assistance?

Depends on the age of your children. If they are over 3 years old, it’s going to be difficult since occupancy for a 2 bedroom is 9 people.

there are studios that sleep 5, but they are all out.

you are looking at 2x 1 bedrooms which sleeps 5 on each, or 3x studios which sleep 4 each. Total will be around 300 points so over $5000. If this is in line with your budget, please send direct message to discuss further. Thanks.

Last edited:

I am looking for two studios at board walk 1/18-1/23

I can’t book this yet since it’s more than 7 months out. Come back here around 6/18/21. I will likely be out of points but after 6/18/21 anyone can book your dates at BWV.

Looking for the following:

1. Check In: Sept 13, 2021
2. Check Out: Sept 20, 2021
3. Studio Standard or 1BR Standard
4. BWV

Feb 1-11, SSR, 2 bedroom villa, no preference on room. 4 adults, 2 children. Do you think you'd have points closer to this period?

Feb 1-11, SSR, 2 bedroom villa, no preference on room. 4 adults, 2 children. Do you think you'd have points closer to this period?

Available for 376 points in standard or 446 points in preferred. I have 221 left that expire on 11/30/2022 at $17 per point, and close to 3000 points that does not expire until 11/30/2023.

So yes, I can book this reservation for you right now, the room is available. but expect to pay a little more than $17 per point for points required over 221 since they do not expire until 2.5 years from now. i think you’d still save 30% over Disney direct rate.

Send me a private message if you want to discuss further. If you cannot send private message, please post 10 times outside rent trade board. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter