140 Points available - $14.00 a point / Must be used by the end of February, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any points still available? I we are looking at January 12-19 for Animal Kingdom studio, if available.

Thanks,
Leigh Anne Brown

Hi we are looking for Feb 19-23, 2019. does not have to be at one resort. Can be a split stay. prefer studio. but anything on site works.
Thanks

Hi,
Is it still available? I'm looking for the date 11-16 January, 2019.
Please give me the list of the hotel that's available.
Thank you so much!

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing 110 points to use for my upcoming February trip. I don't need you to book - I would just like the points transferred to my account. Please let me know if you can do this.

I’m looking for anything for a few days the first week of January. Thank you!

Interested for a stay for Feb. 6-11.
Not sure how this works. How many points does it take for this time period?
We would prefer these resorts.
1. Poly
2. Grand
3.Beach Club
4. Boardwalk
5. Contemp.

Not sure on pricing and how much it is to stay at each.
HELP! I am very interested!!!

Do you still have points available? I need extra points to complete a February trip I've booked. Looking to transfer if possible.

know this is late, but I am hoping to find something for Disney World 2/7-2/11. Just 2 of us, so anything would be great.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!