140 Points available - $14.00 a point / Must be used by the end of February, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 140 points available that must be used by the end of February 2019. I am asking $14.00 a point. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Glenn Bertoline

Hi Glenn,
Just need 21 points for a Studio at the Polynesian on 2/3/19. It is available right now if you can grab it. I can pay immediately with PayPal.
Thanks!
Matt

Hi! Do you have any points left? I am looking for either two studios or a two bedroom for the dates February 10 through February 14. Four nights total. Can you check on availability for me?

I have 140 points available that must be used by the end of February 2019. I am asking $14.00 a point. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Glenn Bertoline
We are looking for anything from Feb 14 -Feb 18, preferably a studio but would take anything. Prefer SSR, AKV, OKW but would take anything.

Thank you,
Glenn Bertoline

We are looking for anything from Feb 14 -Feb 18, preferably a studio but would take anything. Prefer SSR, AKV, OKW but would take anything.

Thank you,
Glenn Bertoline
We are looking for anything from Feb 14 -Feb 18, preferably a studio but would take anythinhg

Hello! We are looking for a studio for 2 adults Jan 26-30. BWV is first choice. Thank you for your time!

Hello. We are looking for (2) Studios at AKV from January 12 - 20 (we are flexible on dates - would like 6-7 nights) or we could consider a 1 or 2 bedroom. Thank you for checking!

Hi Glenn,
We are interested in possibly adding another day to a planned trip. Is there any availability for a 1 night stay, checking in Thursday, Nov 29? 2 adults. Rented many times.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi Glenn

interested in a studio from Feb 3 to Feb 10 at either OKW or SSR but are flexible for other resorts as well. thanks for checking

hi - interested in 1/5-1/8. please let me know if there is availability at any of the resorts. thanks

Glenn,

Are your points still available? I'm looking for a studio 2/13-2/18/2019

I’m looking for a studio December 16 and 17 or December 17 and 18–is there anything available.

Thank you,
Glenn Bertoline
Hi I need 18 points that I can use to book a reservation online tonight for December 2018 check in
I am short and member services is closed so I cannot purchase the extra with them to complete the booking
I would need them transferred to me. This is my first time doing this so if I am off on how the process works
Thanks

Hello- I was looking at a studio in Saratoga Springs fron Feb 20-25. Please let me know if you would be able to help with this. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter