140 Points available - $14.00 a point / Must be used by the end of February, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm looking for 2 nights in a studio 1/31 and 2/1. Or just one night at BLT on 1/31 if that's all that is available. Thanks!
Hello, They have those nights available in the following resorts; Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, and Copper Creek. They don't have anything in BLT. Thanks.

Hi from the Bayou, Looking for 2 nights at either BWV or BCV somewhere between November 25 - December 1... a one bedroom? or whatever? thank you!

Babsy,
I am new to the Disboards as you probably can tell. :) How do I PM?

It is a 'private message' or conversation. You should see a red alert by the inbox at the top of this forum. Just click on the 'inbox' to see your messages (PM's).

OK, left click on my name under the castle. A box will open. Then click on "start a conversation" and send a quick "hello' to me and I will respond.

Did that work?

I'm afraid it is a little like the blind leading the blind here, as I am far from tech savvy. LOL!

I did see this, but nothing else. Thanks.

Did you click on the word "inbox"? I think that you might have to double click to get the conversation field to open. Then you should see your messages there. Click on the title to read them.

Hi,

I am looking for 2 nights in a studio anywhere 1/1-1/3. Is there any room available? Thanks!

I have 140 points available that must be used by the end of February 2019. I am asking $14.00 a point. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Glenn Bertoline

Hi Glenn, I'm looking for Feb 09 - Feb 12 at a Savannah View studio @ AKL

Hello!

I am looking for a studio any dates 1/17-1/27

Value AKV
BWV Preffered
BWV Standard
BLT
BRV

if not any other studio.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter