MAYBE A MAY TRIP?? 3 WEEKS SAPPHIRE FALLS 2021

What wonderful photos of Scotland! We also escaped up there for a week or so (four nights in Inverness & four in Edinburgh, with a night in Northumberland on the way up & East Yorkshire on the way down) at the end of August/start of September and spookily we’re also off to the Cotswolds at the very end of September. We were originally meant to be in Orlando in December too...
Happy Birthday! Hope you’re having a wonderful day.

Wow that is quite the coincidence!!

Sounds a lovely trip you had there up North.....Northumberland is stunning too in parts......

We did try for the last week in September for the Cotswolds, but I think everyone and their granny had booked up! We just couldn`t get what we wanted for that week.....but, looking forward to that break a lot.....hope you have a lovely trip there too, it`s so beautiful.......

And thank you......I`ve had a lovely day.......don`t be a stanger iona....... :wave2:

Carole, the way you describe the island and the sea, Ahh it has made my day! So beautiful and how you remember it as a child, makes my heart happy in these not so happy times!
The hotel on the sea and your dinner look just lovely. Thank you for sharing. I am only on page 31 and I had to comment now!

Awww.....thank you Caroline......what a lovely thing to say! It really does mean a lot to me to be up there and feel all those memories up close......I never regret moving away and abroad for a while, but when we go up, I do wish we were still there sometimes. But.....once I`m home in England I`m fine.....

It is a beautiful place and the food is always so good!

Hope you are all doing good and keeping well......I`m sure Andi is also lookin gforward to the next time you travel back to Orlando......it`ll come around soon.......good to see you...... :wave2:

Oh my, I remember that Bloody Mary billboard...it scared my daughter to death when she was little! 😂 I remember feeling quite grumpy at Universal for putting that up.

Sounds like a really lovely trip with family. I know you were thrilled to see your mum. ❤

Happiest of birthdays to you, dear Carole!🎁🎂🎈

Oh gosh I`d forgotten that!!!!! I remember now it upset your daughter.......it was a scary billboard, it was massive!!! Bless her......does she like scary things now or is she still wary? It`s awful when something scares kids like that.......

It really was lovely....and quite sad when we left as it`ll be a while before we go back up.......

Aww thank you Andrea........much appreciated......... :hug:

Happy happy birthday Schumigirl!!! 🍰🧁🥂 🎂 Loved the report!! We have been seeing more & more planes overhead on approach to & from OIA so fingers crossed, you will be flying over soon.😉

Oh that would be music to our ears! It`s looking more like it`ll be next year now.....but, we aren`t planning any pity parties anytime soon..........when it`s right, we`ll go...... :thumbsup2

We have a fair bit of military and air sea rescue things bobbing around us, but we`re not in a direct flight path to anywhere.......so the skies aren`t too busy here. But, we do see the odd one.....right now it`s usually cargo planes........

Thanks for the birthday wishes.......and I`m glad you enjoyed seeing some of Scotland........I look forward to seeing yours someday soon, your trip will happen........ ::yes::

Oh gosh I`d forgotten that!!!!! I remember now it upset your daughter.......it was a scary billboard, it was massive!!! Bless her......does she like scary things now or is she still wary? It`s awful when something scares kids like that.......

It really was lovely....and quite sad when we left as it`ll be a while before we go back up.......

Aww thank you Andrea........much appreciated......... :hug:

She's not quite such a scaredy cat now at 16, but still not a fan of horror. Glad your birthday was terrific!

Scotland looks beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing that with us!!!

And I hope you had a great birthday yesterday and got spoiled rotten!!!! pixiedust:

We have a trip planned to Florida in October... Right now we're staying at Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge for a week but we're not going to Disney... I think, maybe, not sure yet, we might be going to Universal... It all depends on how my husband is feeling... He has a bone infection in his finger (work injury) and is on two very strong antibiotics for 6 weeks and they're kicking his butt... He's exhausted and all he wants to do is sleep... There's no way he'll survive 4 days at Universal feeling this way... He's calling the dr this morning so I'm hoping they can do something to help him...

And as for Covid, my state is in the top 10 for positive cases per capita... But we have no travel restrictions or restrictions on the size of gatherings... And the state isn't requiring masks but most businesses are... Don't ask why unless you want me to rant about politics... :rolleyes2 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter