14 Day passes and water parks

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

i know a few weeks ago some members said that the 14 day tickets were allowing you to go to the theme parks for 14 of the 18 days and ALSO go to the water parks in the 4 non theme parks days. Is this still the case? Has anyone done this recently?

would like to know too about the 18 day thing
Your 14 day ticket can be used over the first 18 days of your holiday - day 1 being the day that you arrive at a Disney resort if staying on-site. Not sure what happens if you are staying off-site.

would like to know too about the 18 day thing
As you've only recently joined this probably won't apply, but the exception to the above (post#3) is tickets bought before this year.
The 14/18 tickets (Magic?) were introduced in Jan 2022 IIRC, and before that they were simple 14 day ones.
So if you bought park tickets, or a package including park tickets, last year you may not have the 14/18 type.

Hi all,

i know a few weeks ago some members said that the 14 day tickets were allowing you to go to the theme parks for 14 of the 18 days and ALSO go to the water parks in the 4 non theme parks days. Is this still the case? Has anyone done this recently?

i don't think that's true.
we were told that an entrance into the water parks counted as the use of a day.
but who knows.
No one seems to know definitively.

Hi all,

According to posters on the dibb, it works like US-style waterparks addon. So 14 park days + 14 entries to waterparks, golf, minigolf.

I am trying to figure it out as we got 14 day Magic tickets extended for a year due to Hurricane Ian so from my understanding this 14 park days + 14 entries to wpf&more should have a 1 year validity. Trying to figure out how many days to save for future trips.

I don’t know - what does your MDE say? Mine says 11 days valid through 9/30/2023
the remaining days say 2023 :) I thought it was just the two days that got cancelled that got extended and not the entire ticket. I had to cancel a reservation to see if it let me book it further than when they were supposed to run out & it did :D

the remaining days say 2023 :) I thought it was just the two days that got cancelled that got extended and not the entire ticket. I had to cancel a reservation to see if it let me book it further than when they were supposed to run out & it did :D
Sweet!!! I have been nervous about this too and hoping for confirmation.

DS wants to bring his gf next summer so wants to save 4-7 park days and will likely have some waterpark days left too

Further to the 18 day ticket period I recently had a discussion with Ticketing and the lady there told me that once I had checked in at the resort then the
park Ticket was activated and I could then change the start day for the 18 days to whenever was convenient for me. This is great as we don't arrive until the evening on day one and like to just chill on day two with a lazy morning and a trip to DS later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter