$139 Late Summer Rate at the SWAN Resort!

Disbug

DIS Veteran
I found this offer on Travel Zoo. Don't know why it says it expires on June 30 at the top of the page, and then it says Book by July 10th! Thought I'd share this great deal!

Special Offer from Walt Disney World Swan Hotel: Offer Expires June 30, 2004
$139 -- Early-Bird Special at 4-Diamond Orlando Resort
Orlando
Travel dates: August 13 - September 20
The AAA 4-Diamond Walt Disney World Swan -- located in the heart of Disney -- is offering an early-bird sale with rooms at $139 per night. Rates are usually well over $200 at this landmark hotel. This sale is valid for stays between August 13 and September 20. You must book by July 10.

Updated in 2003, the Swan has top amenities including designer rooms with all-new Westin Heavenly Beds.

To Book: Mention "Rate Code EARLY" after calling Swan reservations at 1-800-227-1500.

Walt Disney World Swan Hotel

Terms/Conditions:
Offer valid from August 13 - September 20, subject to availability. Rates are per room. Room tax is not included. Not valid for groups, existing bookings or in conjunction with any other offer.

Terrific rate! Wish my budget could handle it for my Labor Day weekend (6 nights) trip!

For anyone booking, please note there is a $10 per night resort fee charged at check-in (according to everything I have read). I don't know if it is taxable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter