• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

130pts-$13 per point- home resort HHI but can use anywhere. Must be used by Aug 31 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I can take care of you up until sept 1. You’d just need to find accommodations em for that night. (My points expire Aug 31.). Please PM me with names and age of any children. Also will need mailing address, email address, and phone number.

Yes. Its a last minute trip, flights are booked, just planning accommodations now. We are happy to hotel hop too. We did 3 different dvc hotels in 4 nights and it was great!
Let me know if you still want to do this. Just PM me your information — names, ages of any children, mailing address, email address, and phone number

Let me know if you still want to do this. Just PM me your information — names, ages of any children, mailing address, email address, and phone number
We are going to pass on the S
I think we're going to pass on the SSR. How much was the one night studio at Polynesian?

Any availability 9/4 - 9/9? Prefer studio but willing to be in any size. No resort preference.

Oops just realized the aug 31st deadline….sorry

Last edited:

We are going to pass on the S

I think we're going to pass on the SSR. How much was the one night studio at Polynesian?
There’s a studio at GFR on 8/29
I saw a studio and 1 br become available at BWV for 8/28.
Animal kingdom kidani studio for 8/30

There’s a studio at GFR on 8/29
I saw a studio and 1 br become available at BWV for 8/28.
Animal kingdom kidani studio for 8/30
I think we're going to pass and stay at bonnet creek for the 4 nights. I would have been okay jumping to different studios after I first posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter