899+ Points for Rent - $16pp BRV, $18 VGC Grand Californian (can use these ANYWHERE right now!!!), $18 AUL Aulani, $19 VGF Grand Floridian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm pretty new to all this.... but planning a long overdue and covid-canceled family BIG Disney vaca (before the little ones lose too much magic)... anyway, we are looking into possibly renting a 5 night stay at Polynesian on either May 5th-10th, or 10th-15th (depending on cost and availability there and also at another hopeful property as we are aiming at a split 10-day stay).
We are aiming for a standard studio .
Many thanks!!!

Hi. I'm pretty new to all this.... but planning a long overdue and covid-canceled family BIG Disney vaca (before the little ones lose too much magic)... anyway, we are looking into possibly renting a 5 night stay at Polynesian on either May 5th-10th, or 10th-15th (depending on cost and availability there and also at another hopeful property as we are aiming at a split 10-day stay).
Many thanks!!!
Happy to discuss via Direct Message after you get your message count above 10. See the following link:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Many thanks!!!
Polynesian is available for a May 5th check-in and May 10th check-out (5 nights for 98 points) @ $19 per point.
Polynesian is available for a May 10th check-in and May 15th check-out (5 nights for 98 points) @ $19 per point.

I currently have enough points to cover this reservation if interested. If so, please DM me as soon as you are able and provide the following (over DM...please do NOT post a reply here with personal information!!!):

1. Email address
2. Phone Number
3. Name of all adults
4. Address of all adults.
5. Name and age of all children up to 17 y/o (specify age, including infants)

Have a great day! Thanks! Best, Brian

4/14-4/18 Polynesian Villas
5 people
2 bedroom
Thanks for the message! Polynesian Villas only has studios.

For 4/14-4/18, one Polynesian Studio is 142 points. So, two studios would be 284 points.

If you want to DM, you need to get your message count above 10. See the following link:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Hi - Thanks for the message!

At Polynesian, Deluxe Studio - Standard View is available for a Saturday, June 4, 2022 check-in and a Saturday, June 11, 2022 check-out (7 nights, 106 [wrong number of points listed] points). My Polynesian Villas points are $19 per point.

If you want to DM, you need to get your message count above 10. See the following link:

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Looking for a 1-2 bedroom for 1/9/22-1/14/22. 2 adults 3 children. Thx!
Hi - Thanks for the message!

Saratoga Springs has a one-bedroom available for Jan 11 check-in and Jan 14 check-out. There is also a two-bedroom available for a Jan 10 check-in and Jan 13 check-out.

If you want to look at alternate dates and DM, you need to get your message count above 10. See the following link:

Thank you!!!

Hi,

I bought into DVC earlier this year on a small 100 point contract to get my foot in the door especially as we don't know what is going to happen with international travel by then! Hopefully the borders stay open! What's the smallest amount of BLT points you'd be willing to rent out?

I've currently managed to book 21st August 2022 - 26th August 2022 in a 2 bed standard. I had planned on borrowing the full 50% of my contract and doing a one-time point rental from member services for 21 points, but didn't read the small print that it can only be done at the 7 month mark so my choice is to either wait 4 months or look to rent from elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter