899+ Points for Rent - $16pp BRV, $18 VGC Grand Californian (can use these ANYWHERE right now!!!), $18 AUL Aulani, $19 VGF Grand Floridian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I'm looking for BRV for 05/13/22 - 05/21/22, studio or 1 bedroom for 2 people. Thank you

Hi, I'm looking for BRV for 05/13/22 - 05/21/22, studio or 1 bedroom for 2 people. Thank you
I am happy to help you with this. The studio is not available on 5/13, but is available 5/14 - 5/21 (or 5/22 if you wish). The 1 bedroom is available for 5/13 - 5/21, but is 150 points more than the studio.

I can help you as soon as you can DM (should be soon since you have 10 messages!).

Hello, I'm inquiring with 2 options if you could let me know if available.

4/13/22 - 4/20/22
4 adults, 1 toddler, 1 6 month old
2 bedroom, BWV, BCV, BLT, BCV

4/13/22 -4/20/22
2 adults, 1 toddler, 1 6 month old
Studio, Poly

The dates can be flexible, anywhere from the beginning of April up to the 20th, 7 nights.

Thank you

Hello,

I'm fairly new here, but my message count is at 10 as of this morning so I think I should be able to receive DMs. I'm looking for VGF standard view studio for next Sept 2022 (either 9/9 - 9/15 or 9/16 - 9/22). I realize the second date option doesn't open until this Saturday, so for now we can start looking at the first date range for availability.

2 adults, 3 kids (11, 8 and 6)

Let me know what you think, and thanks!

Nikki

looking for 1 bedroom BLT, BCV, BWV, or POLY studio 12/20-12/22
3 adults, 2 kids

Last edited:

4/13/22 - 4/20/22

4/13/22 -4/20/22
Studio, Poly

The dates can be flexible, anywhere from the beginning of April up to the 20th, 7 nights.

Thank you
Hi - I'm happy to help you. For option 1, none of those 3 resorts has a 2 bedroom available for the dates you are inquiring about. A 2-bedroom is available at Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Kidani, or Saratoga Springs.

For option 2, the only studios with availability for all your dates are Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Kidani. Polynesian is only available for 5 of your nights, with a 4/13 (or earlier) check-in and a 4/18 check-out.

f you wish to discuss further or look at other dates or room types, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Hello,

I'm fairly new here, but my message count is at 10 as of this morning so I think I should be able to receive DMs. I'm looking for VGF standard view studio for next Sept 2022 (either 9/9 - 9/15 or 9/16 - 9/22). I realize the second date option doesn't open until this Saturday, so for now we can start looking at the first date range for availability.

2 adults, 3 kids (11, 8 and 6)

Let me know what you think, and thanks!

Nikki
I am happy to help you with this reservation, for either date range. You should be able to DM later this evening.

Thanks!!!

4/13/22 - 4/20/22

4/13/22 -4/20/22
Studio, Poly

Thank you
You should be able to Direct Message around 11am today. I looked at availability again today for the dates you shared, so happy to provide more specifics once you can DM. Thanks!!!

Looking for anywhere for October 23rd, 2021. 2 adults. Prefer Grand Floridian.
There is a studio available at Copper Creek, at the moment.

If you wish to discuss further or look at other dates or room types, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter