Closed- 13 for rent - Poly $16pp, available for bookings before Nov 30, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Hi
I have 13 points that can be used at any resort (Check out) before Nov 30, 2022 $16pp. I can transfer them or borrow pts if needed for a reservation (borrowed pts would be at $19pp).

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested with the following details:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

To book the room I will need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

Full payment by PayPal/Zelle once Disney reservation/confirmation is provided. No changes or refunds are possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi
I have 36 points that can be used at any resort (Check out) before Nov 30, 2022 $16pp. I can transfer them or borrow pts if needed for a reservation (borrowed pts would be at $19pp).

Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

Full payment by PayPal/Zelle once Disney reservation/confirmation is provided. No changes or refunds are possible.

Thanks!
PM sent

Hi
I have 36 points that can be used at any resort (Check out) before Nov 30, 2022 $16pp. I can transfer them or borrow pts if needed for a reservation (borrowed pts would be at $19pp).

Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

Thanks!
Hi!
Im looking for 11/09-11/10 or 11/11, prefer the Poly but interested in whatever might be available, studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks for your time!

Hi!
Im looking for 11/09-11/10 or 11/11, prefer the Poly but interested in whatever might be available, studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks for your time!
Nothing available (studio, 1br) at any resort right now.. i’ll refresh every now and then and keep you posted, thanks

Hi there, looking for a studio for 2 adults 10/1 and 10/2 or 10/2 and 10/3- is there anything available?

Hi

Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

Thanks!
Any studios October 16th or October 17th? Open to both nights or just one if nothing is available both.

Any studios October 16th or October 17th? Open to both nights or just one if nothing is available both.
17th grand floridian studio lake view, 23pts
17th saratoga studio preferred, 15pts
Nothing on 16th - studio or 1br
Thanks

If interested pls PM with name, address, mail and phone, thanks
Definitely interested in the GF Resort studio! I did not realize I need 10 posts in order to have PMing capabilities. So once I am able to PM you I will. It is making me wait in between posts so it is taking forever!
Not sure if you are able to book now if it is still available, and I can PM you the info you need once my PMs open up.

Definitely interested in the GF Resort studio! I did not realize I need 10 posts in order to have PMing capabilities. So once I am able to PM you I will. It is making me wait in between posts so it is taking forever!
Not sure if you are able to book now if it is still available, and I can PM you the info you need once my PMs open up.
Once you can send the PM i can check availability.. fingers crossed

Hi, do you mind checking 9/21-9/24 studio at any resort? I was originally looking for 9/20-9/24 but everything was booked. Hoping something opened up.

Hi, do you mind checking 9/21-9/24 studio at any resort? I was originally looking for 9/20-9/24 but everything was booked. Hoping something opened up.
Nothing, studios and 1br don’t show availability any of those dates
Thanks

I'm trying again with different dates, we are tying to get something on a night with the Not-So-Scary Halloween party - are there any Studios available at any resort for any of the following nights (all Sundays)?
September 11, 18, or 25
October 2, 16, 23, or 30

Thank you for checking!

Sept 11th, saratoga, studio preferred 12pts
Nothing on the 18th or the 25th

If interested pls send me a PM with name, address, mail, phone

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter