13.5 hours....its killing me!!

DWjunkie

Mouseketeer
The house is clean, everything is packed...we are leaving home at 3a. What do I do for the rest of the day. I am so excited I can't stand it!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations! You are the luckiest person to be able to go away in 13.5 hours! Where are you staying?

The last 24 hours is always the worst, isn't it? ;) If you have nothing else to do (congrats on getting packed and having the house clean so early!), I would watch every Disney movie you own. Or play some Disney music and dance around the house. Get into the mood for the parks early! Have fun on your trip! :cheer2:

1) Go to the trip reports board and read some of them!...Choose some that have a family similar to yours...or stayed at the same resort at which you will be staying. You may find something that you will just "have to add" to your itinerary!

2) Go get a pedicure...right now! It is a wonderful gift to yourself that will "show" on vacation...and last well into coming home. Everytime you see your pedicure you'll get warm fuzzies remembering how great your tootsies looked on vacation! ...plus, I'll bet your pedicurist in the salon will enjoy sharing in your excitement about leaving in just a few hours to see Mickey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter