CLOSED: 128 BCV Points for Rent - $20 per point - Feb 2023 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflymom

Mouseketeer
205 Beach Club Villas points for reservations beginning 2/1/2023. Cost is $20 per point.

I have been a DVC owner for 15 years and use a written contract. I have successfully completed both rental and transfer transactions on this site multiple times. I do require full payment once reservation is confirmed by Disney. I accept PayPal friend/family option or renter pays PayPal fees.

For availability inquiries, please provide me with check-in and check-out dates and room type.

***Please note that I cannot book any reservations before Feb. 1, 2023. These points are only for Feb. 1, 2023 and after.***

Last edited:
Hi there, we are looking for a beach club studio Saturday March 25. Can we book that with you?

227 Beach Club Villas points for reservations beginning 2/1/2023. Cost is $20 per point.

I have been a DVC owner for 15 years and use a written contract. I have successfully completed both rental and transfer transactions on this site multiple times. I do require full payment once reservation is confirmed by Disney. I accept PayPal friend/family option or renter pays PayPal fees.

For availability inquiries, please provide me with check-in and check-out dates and room type.
Hi,
Looking to stay at BCV, 2-BR Villa from Feb. 4-8, 2023. I think 179 points.
Thanks for considering.
Kind regards,
Fred

I need 47 pts for an Aulani 2 bedroom on one day to complete my reservation. February 25 2023
Reservations start tomorrow for the 7 month window.
I would also take two one bedrooms if 2 bedrooms isn’t available.

I need 47 pts for an Aulani 2 bedroom on one day to complete my reservation. February 25 2023
Reservations start tomorrow for the 7 month window.
I would also take two one bedrooms if 2 bedrooms isn’t available.
Just sent you a PM.

Hey! I am looking at booking 6/20-6/28. It looks to be avail and the total is 132 points for BCV studio. I've rented many times before through David's but a friend pointed me in the direction of these boards. Send me a PM and let me know. TY

Hey! I am looking at booking 6/20-6/28. It looks to be avail and the total is 132 points for BCV studio. I've rented many times before through David's but a friend pointed me in the direction of these boards. Send me a PM and let me know. TY

Welcome! To be able to rent from an owner on this forum, you need to have the ability to do private messaging. To have this ability, you need to have been registered at least 24 hours and have a minimum of 10 posts. To reach 10 posts, try posting on the test forum--see link below:

https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Once you have the 10 posts, I believe you need to wait a couple more hours before you can private message me. Everything is wide open for your dates next June so if you would like to make a reservation with me, I will need the following from you through private message:

* Names of all guests in your party
* Children should be noted with age next to name
* Lead person info - name, phone, address and email

Once you have successfully loaded the reservation into your Disney account, I will send over the contract for you to review and if everything looks good, full payment will be rendered. I do allow rescheduling based on terms and conditions outlined in the contract. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Looking for two studios at Beach Club for June 18-24. Dates are a bit flexible but no earlier than the 18th.

Can you check availability for me please?

Looking for two studios at Beach Club for June 18-24. Dates are a bit flexible but no earlier than the 18th.

Can you check availability for me please?

Hello, studios are available for your dates at Beach Club...although I can't really check for the availabilty of two unless I book one first and try the other. Since these dates have only recently opened up for 11-month booking, I think the chances are good for two studios being available. Each studio would be 98 points for this 6-night reservation.

Hi Dragonflymom,

We are interested in a 2 bedroom at the Beach Club Villas from March 11-18, 2023.

Thank you!

Hi Dragonflymom,Ar

We are interested in a 2 bedroom at the Beach Club Villas from March 11-18, 2023.

Thank you!

So sorry, but only the night of March 11 is available for a 2-bedroom dedicated. The rest of the nights are sold out for BCV. One-bedrooms are available but studios are sold out.

Thank you for the quick response. Would you mind telling me if there is any availability at the BoardWalk Villas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter