125% credit

Junebug1029

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
We have an April 2021 cruise booked, but that will be cancelled. And as a back up, we have a Oct 2021 cruise booked too. For the 125% credit, can you use it on an already booked trip? My friend said her travel agent called Disney and they said yes, but wanted to see if anyone has done that.

Thanks,
June

Yes, I did that when our original September sailing was cancelled. Applied the 125% credit to our rebooked sailing in April, which is about to be cancelled. ☹

Just make sure that when you call DCL that you let them know that you are transferring funds from a DCL canceled cruise with 125% credit to a currently booked cruise as a Supervisor may need to help as that is what happened when I called to transfer a canceled cruise to an already booked cruise. I am not sure if all CMs have been trained on how to deal with cruise credits or have the authorization to do so.

Yes, you can. My May 2020 was cancelled, and I used the 125% to book in March 2021. But I also booked a November 2021, as a backup. Now that our March sailing has been cancelled, I rolled the credit down to the November sailing.

It’s starting to feel like I’m playing Whack-A-Mole. 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter