12/8/12 Disney Wedding/Honeymoon-8 days DDP REVIEW! Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner!!

I ordered the castle salad which was very tasty. The beef tenderloin for dinner which was AMAZING! And the flourless chocolate cake for dessert which was really good.
202_zpsd17a6235.jpg

210_zpsfd05abba.jpg

236_zps882fb732.jpg

Jeff ordered the rock shrimp cocktail which he said was okay. The beef tenderloin for dinner which he said was very tender and tasty. And the chef trio of dessert which Jeff scarfed down.
201_zps70924922.jpg

210_zpsfd05abba.jpg

235_zps77940e9c.jpg

Michelle's Reviews
Meal -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Ambiance -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Overall -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Would I eat here again? YES!!!! We will be on 12/8/13!!!

Jeff's Reviews
Meal -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Ambiance -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Overall -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Would Jeff eat here again? YES!!!! We will be on 12/8/13!!! It was nice to see Michelle so happy with being at the castle for dinner.
Our total with tax and tip was $140.00.

Now we get to the good part, we ended up getting our desserts right for the start of Wishes. Which I have a bone to pick with some people on disboards… people say you cant really see the fireworks from inside and that the dinner isn’t that good. Ill touch on the meal first, our meal was very very good, we have actually made plans that when we visit Disney for our 1 year anniversary that our actually anniversary dinner we will go to Cinderella’s Royal Table to eat because of how good it was. As you can see by reading along with this dining review... we ate at a lot of signatures and really good places, but this hands down was my favorite.

Now… onto the fact that you can absolutely see the fireworks GREAT from inside (at least we could with our seat by the window). Jeff looked over as the Wishes music was being piped in and I was looking out the windows at the fireworks, and I couldn’t help but to start bawling my eyes out. It was so perfect, we were in the castle, on our honeymoon, listening to Wishes, and SEEING the fireworks. It was all just so magical. Jeff was so happy to see me so happy. I just couldn’t help to think about our wedding that had just happened and how amazing everything was… including that I got to marry my best friend. I think that’s when he agreed that we have to come back for our anniversary and eat at the castle again on 12/8/13.
225_zpse81384a5.jpg

As Wishes was ending it started pouring outside… perfect timing, at least we got to watch Wishes!!! So, we ate our desserts slowly and I ordered coffee. Finally, it looked like it was letting up ever so slightly and we thought we should probably head out. We were going to stay for the EMH that night, but I checked radar and there was tons of raining coming including some bad bad weather, so we decided to head back to GF. Well….. I had on that short WHITE dress and my 5.5 inch wedding day heels with rhinestones on them… UMMM yeah not ruining my shoes!!!! So, thank goodness I had ponchos with us that we put on and I took off my heels to head over to Sir Mickeys to buy some flip flops and get a bag for my WHITE purse and wedding day heels. Well…. Sir Mickeys didn’t have ANY shoes?!?!?!!? They said we should try the Emporium on Main Street, so I walked barefoot over there in the rain with hundreds of people trying to leave magic kingdom. LOL Im sure Disney wouldn’t have liked that, so we stopped at the Emporium to look for some cute flip flops that I would possibly wear again if we had to spend the $ on them (keep in mind we were maxed out with our budget on the wedding and honeymoon and tried to not spend too too much money on stupid things). In the Emporium we saw a manager type person and explained what had happened and that we were looking for flip flops or shoes… we he directed us to the only shoes they had which were crocs. Well Im not big on crocs, no offense to anyone they are super comfy (which I learned) but just not my style really. So we asked if they had anything else and that if we were going to spend the money on shoes I wanted to be able to wear them again. So… the super nice manager gave me the croc flip flops for free… that was super nice of him. I know they really didn’t want me walking any further barefoot.

We headed back to GF for bed after a long magical day.
Earl Of Sandwich and Holiday D-Lights Tour coming up next!!!!!

Love your review so far. We ate at Cinderella's Royal Table last April and enjoyed it a lot. My hubby actually proposed to me there on that trip and trust me I was very shocked. The restaurant holds a special memory there for me! Can't wait to read more of your wedding and honeymoon! Congrats!

I just want to know how much did it cost I am getting married and i want it to be like that but i am worried about the money if you could let me know that would be wonderful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter