12/5/09 -- DUMMY -- The Cruise Your Heart Desires Most ; )

radioclash2

I’m all lost in the supermarket
This thread is for anyone who booked the 12/5/09 dummy cruise.

The important questions:

When do you expect to cruise?
Where do you hope to go?
Who would you love to cruise with ?

:squirrel: (couldn't find a dummy, so I picked a squirrel)

The important questions:

Where do you hope to go?

Well, we are thinking summer of 2010, just not August:confused3
DH was saying that he doesn't think he can wait that long though so it may wind up being sooner:laughing:

The Baltic sounds cool:cool1:
Hawaii would be better, but I know I heard that Hawaii was not likely because of a requirement to stop in a foreign port:confused3
As long as I'm on the boat with the people I care about I don't really care where we go;)

I would love to cruise with the EXACT same group that I cruised Panama Canal with:lmao: Yes, I know that isn't likely:rolleyes:, but I'll settle for a lot of the same group:woohoo:

The important questions:

Not Sure - plan to decide after the BIG announcement

Where do you hope to go?
I would love to go to Russia

On the new Disney ship with all the awesome people that I met on the EB Repo cruise

I have already put the bug in DH's in about the Baltic...let's put it this way, he didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either :rolleyes1.

Waiting to see what 2010 looks like! I would like to sail in one of the new ships too! It would be awesome to cruise with you guys again!

When do you expect to cruise? sometime in 2010 - I'd rather do Spring Break-ish than summer

Where do you hope to go? If they do Aruba & Cartagena again, I'm there

Who would you love to cruise with ? Most of the pirates, all of my friends...ya know who ya are.

:squirrel: Love the squirrel Lisa!

So, what imaginary category did everyone book on the imaginary cruise. We booked 2 Cat 9's. One for us, one for our imaginary friends.

The important questions:

We're anxiously waiting to see the itineraries when they're announce for summer 2010.

Where do you hope to go?

We love the rumored ports for the Baltic cruises! St Petersburg Russia would be fantastic. Those of you who met my Nicky know that he looks and sounds like he's from Norway, so I think Oslo would be fun, plus the scenery should be breathtaking. I'd also like to see Copenhagen. If we go, it will be our first trip to Europe, so I think a whirlwind tour of some highlights will give us an idea of places that we want to go back to and explore for a longer trip.

We'd love to be able to do a back to back Baltic and the TA repo, but even if we could afford the money, I know I can't get that much time off from work.

All of the fantastic friends that we made on the EB Repo, and all of the new ones that we'll make between now and the cruise.

When do you expect to cruise? sometime in 2010 - I'd rather do Spring Break-ish than summer

Where do you hope to go? If they do Aruba & Cartagena again, I'm there

Who would you love to cruise with ? Most of the pirates, all of my friends...ya know who ya are.

:squirrel: Love the squirrel Lisa!

So, what imaginary category did everyone book on the imaginary cruise. We booked 2 Cat 9's. One for us, one for our imaginary friends.

We booked an imaginary cat 6 and an imaginary cat 11. And we booked two sets too. (We figured if we can imagine being on this cruise, we can double imagine that we're on it twice!;) ) Although if we do the Baltic, we'll probably change to a real set of connecting cat 10's.

And you know if they do an Aruba (or Bonaire or Curaco) and Cartegena cruise that we'll be on that in an instant!

this thread cracks me up! We didn't book the 12/5/09 date...but picked a dummy date of of 6/27/09 for the 7 night Western, just in case we actually wanted to take the cruise. We did a cat 5 deck 7 and a cat 11 across from it. Other's in our family also booked this one.

I really have no idea what we will book for 2010. The Baltic sounds interesting, although if the prices run like the Med did, the airfare will kill us. I haven't done my geography homework, so I need to see what is around there.
Heck I'd be happy doing a 7 day back to back Eastern/Western, or a 7 and a 5 dayer around the Caribbean, since we have only done the 4 day Wonder out of FL. So 90% of the ports would be new to us. I wish they would do a 5 day Castaway sailing....where you get off the ship during the day and get back on to sleep.

So as you can see.......we have no idea! Can't wait for 10/7!

Well, we are thinking summer of 2010, just not August:confused3

I would love to cruise with the EXACT same group that I cruised Panama Canal with:lmao: Yes, I know that isn't likely:rolleyes:, but I'll settle for a lot of the same group:woohoo:

The important questions:

Not Sure - plan to decide after the BIG announcement

On the new Disney ship with all the awesome people that I met on the EB Repo cruise

I have already put the bug in DH's in about the Baltic...let's put it this way, he didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either :rolleyes1.

Waiting to see what 2010 looks like! I would like to sail in one of the new ships too! It would be awesome to cruise with you guys again!
YEP.. with the same group :thumbsup2 for sure..

yeah.. we are all together on the dummy cruise...

i did book a CAT 10 for the 4 of us but one never knows what will happen.. by then Geoff will be in college... YIKES!!!

we will go in 2010 ( maybe depending in $$$$ and who is working etc.. - waiting for new ship info and news of ports.. kids wanna do to europe.. i want alaska.. but then who knows..

The important questions:

Where do you hope to go?

I'm going to stalk the rest of you!
Wherever you all go!
All of you & new friends too!

Hey! We're imaginarily crusin' with you!

Like everyone we're waiting on the 2010 annoucements.

2009 is a no-go for us. We've got a summer wedding, have promised the boyz Yellowstone (good thing the wedding is in Idaho!), and if we get this new house will be living on beans and weenies for months.

2010 is doable though - and it'd be really hard to say no to a Baltic trip. I've been to Helsinki, Copenhagen, and St Petersburg (was Leningrad at the time) and all are lovely destinations.

The important questions:

When do you expect to cruise? When is so up in the air for us right now. Lots of choices. We booked two dummy cruises - the July09 Tortola and the Dec09 one. With the intent of moving one to 2010 and one to one of the new ships. 2010 is our 20th anniversary - would love to talk DSis into staying with the kids, so Ken and I could do a 7 day or a 4 day DCL and 3 day land around October 6 (our anniv.). However, the 2010 possible plans sound really tempting - but airfare is a huge concern when it's x4.

Where do you hope to go? Would go to Alaska with DCL in a heart beat - DH is even so there. As we've only been to Aruba/Nassau/Cartagena in the Caribbean - most of that is a huge possibility as well. Mexican Riveria - I could take it or leave it - only if it was on the way to somewhere else.

Who would you love to cruise with ? Any of the pirates of course! Still so many I would love to meet and spend more time chatting with.

Imaginery CAT - CAT 8

Jose.png

The important questions:

When do you expect to cruise? We will be on the Oct 31, 2009 Western. We had DVC points to use up, so we booked that cruise, but we have our dummy 1/05/09 cruise booked to transfer to the Baltic Transatlantic (hopefully that is what is announced).

Where do you hope to go? Transatlantic crossing

Who would you love to cruise with ? All of you!!

Imaginary CAT : 2 Cat 11's booked for the dummy cruise.

Krista

We booked as well. Will see what the itinerary is.

The important questions:

When do you expect to cruise? ? - YES
Where do you hope to go? I'd :lovestruc an ABC isle cruise
Who would you love to cruise with ? Uh I think i have to stowaway in M's extra cabin. ;) (since we couldn't afford to book right now)

And you know if they do an Aruba (or Bonaire or Curaco) and Cartegena cruise that we'll be on that in an instant!

See Bling Bling is up for it.....

where do we want to cruise...... I haven't given it one bit of thought. Dh loves places with clear, blue water. And next time he hopes to have a dive partner -- either 10ds or 17dd.

I just have to have a few good *city tours*. ;) And I'm good to go!:thumbsup2

We don't have a dummy cruise booked -- you don't get the discounts on suites so, there was no reason for them to have any of my money until we are going. ;)

I did book a WDW trip for next Fall. We can't fit in a time before then. :sad2: Although we do need to figure somethig out for Samantha.... she turns 18 at the end of March..... she would rather do a DCL before she officially turned 18....... She has always met great kids in the Stack/Aloft. She still keeps in touch with kids from our past DCL cruises -- we've done 4 since October 2005. Why did it take so long for DH to convince me to go??? :confused3 I was the hold up all those years! :confused:

K -- did I tell you that 10ds thinks you have *cool hair*? That is like the biggest compliment he gives anyone! LOL! He never leaves the house/stateroom with making sure his hair is fixed just right! LOL!

When we were on our way to Walmart (in PV) 10ds gave dh & I a list of different brand gels to look for *Don't even bother if you don't find one of these.*
He is so not like me! :rotfl2:

Anyone else waiting for a grumpy guy to show up and bark at us??

I'm going to stalk the rest of you!

Stalk away Diane!

Hey! We're imaginarily crusin' with you!

Like everyone we're waiting on the 2010 annoucements.

2009 is a no-go for us. We've got a summer wedding, have promised the boyz Yellowstone (good thing the wedding is in Idaho!), and if we get this new house will be living on beans and weenies for months.

2010 is doable though - and it'd be really hard to say no to a Baltic trip. I've been to Helsinki, Copenhagen, and St Petersburg (was Leningrad at the time) and all are lovely destinations.

I need a job so we can start re-stocking the Table 59 Wine Cellar!

Tom? Is that you?

Uh I think i have to stowaway in M's extra cabin. (since we couldn't afford to book right now)

M. may be losing that extra cabin soon. :mad:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter