12/22/18 - 1/1/19. Would anyone like to meet up?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'll be on a solo trip Dec. 22 - Jan. 1, and I'm wondering if any other Dis'ers would like to meet up for a meal or touristy activities.

I'm planning on a day at Sea World, a walk on a beach (probably Gulf Coast side), going to some of the evening music shows at WDW resorts, dining at WDW hotels and offsite, etc.

(Probably won't go in the WDW theme parks this trip, as they will be crowded and I'll be in between annual passes. So this is a chance to do some other things, that may not have fit in the more theme park - focused trips.)

I've enjoyed meeting up with various Dis'ers on past trips, and look forward to meeting more. I'm middle-aged and usually pretty energetic.

If anyone might like to meet up, you're welcome to send me a private message for more info. I'll be making some dining reservations later this month (June) and could save a spot for others.

Anyone else going solo around that time?

I might could come down for a day at SeaWorld. Already have an annual pass for Busch Gardens and SeaWorld. Message me privately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter