• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes pre registered

my page just has my wishlist...nothing else...but i've already saved my CC number...will the make ressie button just appear (had suite last time)

That's ok Dee, I am not keeping count...watching the clock is more important at this point :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Okay, LOL! DH just turned on the DCL Travel channel special...for the second night in a row. Can we say EXCITED?!?

We both are in truth.

9 minutes...

Well then, click on "my cruise plans" after you log in and you should see all the option for booking on-line

It still says I cannot do anything...It does change, doesn't it? Or do I have to log out and log back in????? Has anyone on here done this before???

KSDTink said:
It still says I cannot do anything...It does change, doesn't it? Or do I have to log out and log back in????? Has anyone on here done this before???

Nope, I'm a virgin

all i see is

Reserved Shore Excursions

You may not reserve shore excursions at this time. Please return 75 days prior to embarkation. If you are a Castaway Club member, you may return 90 days prior to embarkation. If you are a Concierge Guest, you may return 105 days prior to embarkation

then below that is my wishlist...am i missing something?

KSDTink said:
Yes, but not for about 18 months, so I personally don't remember. I'm logged in right now, so if we need to log out to refresh it, somebody PLEASE les us know?!?

LOL, MaryAnn!

Hmm, you think the Travel channel knows there's a lot of us out here waiting so they put that show on for a reason????

yeah i have all those tabs....but no button that says make ressie

KSDTink said:

I'm wondering the same thing -- I've never pre-logged in before. I keep hitting "refresh" and hoping to see a different message...

I logged all the way out and then logged back in. I am going to wait another minute and then retrieve my reservation again, just in case. I have never done this before so I have no idea.

DCLgodess said:
yeah i have all those tabs....but no button that says make ressie
Give it another few minutes...it's not quite time according to our weather station, which is supposed to be synced to the atomic clock.

Tivo Kat! We taped the travel channel special on DCL (and many other Disney subjects) and just watch them when we need a "fix."

Kara...I see. DH isn't that into Disney. Sadly he says this is the last Disney cruise he wants to take :( . Even if they do go to Alaska he wants to take another cruise line which makes me very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter