12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lillygator said:
and that if and when Disney comes out with a new ship we will sail on it (the inaugural) no matter the cost....I need to get that in writing I think.

I am glad to know that we will get to sail with each other again, I am so on the new ship when it comes out!!!!! :woohoo: Although the first cruise on a new ship will be a shake down with execs, VIPs and such. I will be on the Offical first sail, no matter where or when it is! Should we be asking DCL about a waiting list for that cruise now? :confused3 :lmao: :stir:

Penny

Brack, we did have the onion rings...YUM...but not the frozen orange. Guess we have to go back before we leave Saturday. :teeth: We are heading over to the Margaret Mitchell House this afternoon. I LOVE that movie and in fact just watched it once again a few weeks ago.

Vanessa, you have to remember that our cruise price is just the two of us, no kids, and in a Cat 11. I told Dennis I would sleep in a life boat with no blanket....just get me on that cruise. :rolleyes:

Wow - - - 200 pages......3,000 posts.....I know I've been busy in my life, but I didn't know I'd miss all these milestones. Well, congrats.

We had our teacher luncheon at school and it was an unbelievable success!! So life on the school front should start calming down.

Now I've got to catch up on everyone's live's around here.

Stacie - congrats!!!

Angie - yeah our price was for an 11 and they charged much more for Samantha than they would if it were a regular 7 day cruise...I thought the price was great actually, it's the airfare that I am worried about.
Oh well, I'll get over it.

Karen....forget about Zap A Snack!!!! The stuff tastes great but the profit margin stinks & the CS after you get your order is even worse. They are refusing to send us the two items that they left out....one was in our major seller's orders. UGH!!! :( They are also not honoring the 3 $100 worth of food products for the 3 tops selling classes. We are going to end up going to the BBB with this. :( Oh the final total sold was 9600 and we only cleared 3300.

That is very poor on the part of Zap a Snack! Just you posting it here is leading people away. They will never know how much business they lost by not honoring a few little things! Their lose! I hope it all works out for your PTA. Good luck with the BBB.

I guesse the rest of the familey can but I'll still be there. I even have enough money saved and I'm going to pay it off on tuesday. I will then have everything paid for, now I just have to save spending money, becouse I am cashing that in to pay off our cruise. Oh well but it will all be paid for. :banana: We went to canada yesterday and had a great time with my two nieces and my boys at the pool, finnally got a great picture to send you lisa of wyatt to post on his spot on out web page. Now I just need to find one of spencer. Mum

Does anyone want to do a summer toy exchange for the kids?

well another gorgeous day in Florida!!! and our pool is still not finished!! Last June we signed the contract....John and I are at our wits end and pretty much are going to get an attorney and the local news involved...it should never have taken this long and we still don't even have water......we were outside Sunday and John blew up a "boat" for Samantha and said "hey V, we pay almost $50,000 for a pool and we are in our front yard in a blow up boat!!"....he's got a point! Althoug I didn't find it too funny!

OH MY GOODNESS! That is rediculous! We talked about this pool last year. The way things are going, it may not be ready for the pre cruise bash. ;)

Hey, remember me? So I guess you heard the news that my cousin, Wendy, and her extended family are not going on the cruise and going on the Med cruise instead. :guilty: Good friends of theirs, who are also huge Disney fans, are going and that's what prompted the switch.

So........here's my dilemma.....should I still go on the cruise? Because I would now be going by myself.....which I have never done before. I mean really I was pretty much on my own on the 12/10 cruise, but it was nice to hang with the family now and then. I know you guys would be great, but I wouldn't want to intrude on someone's else family vacation.....

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.

Weather report. Dry...finally. Pray for rain and look what happens...should I start building and ark or what....rain in the forecast for next week as well. We're still below normal so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I guess since I haven't been around in awhile, the West Coast late night chats have come to a grinding halt. I promise to check in more often. That is if I remain on this cruise.............

Oh yeah.....and TOP.

Good Morning. Weather is such a crazy thing! I was so worried about Flooding in the west coast. I wish we could get a little of your rain...I don't want a flood but we have been so dry too.

I got DD back from Grandma's for spring break yesterday! :cool1: She is getting so tall I just can't stand it!

The weather here is georgous. I'm so glad Angie and Dennis got to see Atlanta in the spring. Are you still here?

We are going to the Georgia Aquarium tomorrow. It is the worlds' largest! :yay:

Mum: What exactly do you mean by a summer toy exchange? Exchange over the summer or summer toys on the cruise? I can't get DD to get worked up about the cruise right now. She is saving her "excitement" for October or so.

Jordan: I have something for you too but it's going to take a little preparation.

jordanyosh said:
Hey, remember me? So I guess you heard the news that my cousin, Wendy, and her extended family are not going on the cruise and going on the Med cruise instead. :guilty: Good friends of theirs, who are also huge Disney fans, are going and that's what prompted the switch.

So........here's my dilemma.....should I still go on the cruise? Because I would now be going by myself.....which I have never done before. I mean really I was pretty much on my own on the 12/10 cruise, but it was nice to hang with the family now and then. I know you guys would be great, but I wouldn't want to intrude on someone's else family vacation.....

Jordan: This is a decision only you can make. If you think you'll have fun then go on the cruise. I kind of figured you would Med with Wendy and them. However, If I were young, and unattached, and traveling without children, and could stand the color orange, and wanted to travel to the mediteranian, and were a party girl, (or guy) I might try Easycruise.

There has been some discussion on it here ->
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1073669&highlight=easycruise
Most of these people hated it. But, most of these people are Married with kids.

jordanyosh said:

Jordon, I hope that you know that you are like family to many of us who were also on the 12/10/05 cruise. :) It was great seeing you around the ship so much. I know that you would be welcome to hang out any time. I know that I am hoping DH & I can get to the clubs in the evening more on this cruise. You are already linked with Angie & Dennis for dinner...right? When you felt like you missed the kiddies....there would be my kids, John's & Vanessa's from the last cruise gang. If you decide not to go, you would be missed. :goodvibes

lbgraves said:
Goodness! Are you guys going to start dropping like flies? The med isn't even a consideration.

I have looked at the Med prices but even if we did go I am NOT cancelling this cruise!!! :yay:

A Med cruise is great. My last Med cruise was on this really big ship, it lasted 7 months and I had airplanes taking off the roof in the middle of the night. :crazy: It was still a great trip though.
:thumbsup2

Whats up with Delts. Now I will just be sick if I loose out on our tickets as I havent bought travel ins yet. I still have have to pay off the cruise. $1500, and that is what I had to pay for our air. To have to pay both of those ug. I will not have any spending money at all. whaaaaaaaaaa. I paid for our air with a debit card too. oh me oh my. I guesse I will have to cancel everyones trip but mine, I'll still get to go. I hope. Delta Delta Delta what are you thinking? Just wanted to vent thanks.

lbgraves said:
Karen....forget about Zap A Snack!!!! The stuff tastes great but the profit margin stinks & the CS after you get your order is even worse. They are refusing to send us the two items that they left out....one was in our major seller's orders. UGH!!! :( They are also not honoring the 3 $100 worth of food products for the 3 tops selling classes. We are going to end up going to the BBB with this. :( Oh the final total sold was 9600 and we only cleared 3300.

Sorry Lisa. That just stinks. Glad you use BBB. I wish more people would let others know about bad experiences so that the best decisions can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter