117 SSR DVC Points For Rent @ $21 Per Point Can Be Used At Any DVC Resort through August 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

gretel97

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hi Everyone,

I have 117 DVC points to rent for $21 per point. These points are for reservations that begin on September 1st, 2022 and must be used by August 31, 2023.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort.

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 12 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Please contact me with your:

Preferred Dates for Reservations

Preferred Resorts

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms)

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.)

# Of people traveling

Names of everyone in your party.

Ages of the children in your party.

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc

Hello! This is my first time posting so I’m not 100% sure how this works.
works. Thank you!

Preferred Dates for Reservations: 1/2-1/7

Preferred Resorts: poly, VGF, Riviera

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms): studio, 1 bedroom

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.): doesn’t matter

# Of people traveling: 4

Ages of the children in your party: 2 and 5

Hello! This is my first time posting so I’m not 100% sure how this works.
works. Thank you!

Preferred Dates for Reservations: 1/2-1/7

Preferred Resorts: poly, VGF, Riviera

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms): studio, 1 bedroom

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.): doesn’t matter

# Of people traveling: 4

Ages of the children in your party: 2 and 5
Hi,

Thanks for responding to my my post. I will check availability for you now.

Unfortunately, there is nothing currently available for 1/2 - 1/7 in a 1-Bedroom or a Studio. I could keep checking for you. Would you open to moving from one resort to another resort is something opens up? Either 2 nights then 5 nights or 3 nights then 4 nights. The most I am seeing right now is 2 nights in a row (1/2-1/4) at Boardwalk, AKL Kidani, Saratoga, OKW.

Unfortunately, there is nothing currently available for 1/2 - 1/7 in a 1-Bedroom or a Studio. I could keep checking for you. Would you open to moving from one resort to another resort is something opens up? Either 2 nights then 5 nights or 3 nights then 4 nights. The most I am seeing right now is 2 nights in a row (1/2-1/4) at Boardwalk, AKL Kidani, Saratoga, OKW.
Thank you for your response. I would be open to moving between resorts—would be 2 days at one and 3 days at another. Not sure if that opens up anything at the other resorts? I would potentially be interested in the Boardwalk for 1/2-1/4 depending on price.

Thank you for your response. I would be open to moving between resorts—would be 2 days at one and 3 days at another. Not sure if that opens up anything at the other resorts? I would potentially be interested in the Boardwalk for 1/2-1/4 depending on price.
Or do you have any availability 1/5-1/7? Thanks so much.

Or do you have any availability 1/5-1/7? Thanks so much.
There is no availability at all right now 1/4 - 1/7. The Boardwalk 1-Bedroom Garden/Pool View is available 1/2 - 1/4 for 29 points per night for a total of 58 points.

Hi,

Any availability for a studio wherever's cheapest? OKW, Saratoga, AKL? For 2 adults November 14-18. Thanks in advance!

Hello you have anything available for Sept 21-23, 2022. Would like to stay anywhere with the best Magic Kingdom access

Hello you have anything available for Sept 21-23, 2022. Would like to stay anywhere with the best Magic Kingdom access
I will check for you now. There is availability for only 1 night Sept 21 at the Grand Floridian in a Deluxe Studio Lagoon View for 19 points

Reactions: NJL
Hi there! Could you check availability for me on these?
BCV or BWV Studio
Jan 30-Feb 2 or Feb 6-Feb 9, 2023
3 adults, 2 kids (7 & 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter