11 Days of Deluxe Dining - Updated 7/20 Dessert Party - final update

That tiramisu looks amazing! We loved this place when we went in 2010. Looking forward to the next installment =)

Alright, so I've been saving the biggest update for last! That's right, the MK Dessert Party!!!! I was so excited to do this. This was our 5th trip together, and I'd been begging DH to do this from the start. Since he's not big into dessert, you can imagine why this was hard. But what he IS into, is the MVMCP fireworks! He loves them! So he was all about seeing them from a not so crowded place with chairs even!

We arrived and waited in line to check in. It took quite a bit to do so really, and there weren't that many people ahead of us, so I'm not sure why. But once we were in and got our bracelet, we were seated. The perfect thing about being a party of two here, is that all the two seater tables are right up front! It was awesome! We had the best view!

Now, you aren't allowed to stand up by the railing until the show starts, nor are you allowed to stand at your table. But our nice CM let me set up my tripod by the railing so I could get some awesome shots of the castle and fireworks.

This is my favorite picture of our whole trip, so I have to share. :)
Bh6YlH3l.jpg

Now let's get to the good part! First, let's look at our plates and what we got!

Here's mine
N0HL6Iul.jpg

And here's DH's
wOo6lbEl.jpg

Now it's time for the onslaught of pictures! I went over to the buffet and took tons. I don't know if many people do that, because the CM's were looking at me like I was insane. :rotfl:

IemwgHGl.jpg

This was cheesecake I believe, and one of Dh's favorites. He love's his cheesecake.

zrRw8gKl.jpg

Chocolate covered GIANT strawberries! Yum! Can you believe Chuck doesn't like these things? More for me!

uioPopXl.jpg

A lemon tart I think? Neither one of us tried this.

IqmkA2ol.jpg

The cookies were hard if I remember right. I personally prefer my cookies soft and chewy.

O0u58aBl.jpg

Tiramisu - seriously yummy and creamy.

8OtqncSl.jpg

Rice crispy treat - these were a bit hard

wSWromel.jpg

Cannoli

WlLb6Jtl.jpg

Fruit Tart - this was pretty good. Nothing too special though.

BAPIN47l.jpg

Chocolate peanut butter cups - these were my favorite. It was so good. My mouth is drooling just thinking about it!

a0yFvwGl.jpg

Chocolate Brownies

GK5RIXxl.jpg

Mango shooter - I didn't like this at all. I've read that people on here love it, but it is SO not for me...and I love mangoes!

WoPkAgel.jpg

Apple pie

PdFkxFol.jpg

Cupcakes

INMbeVHl.jpg

Banana pudding - this was super good and yummy

All in all I loved the dessert party. I would definitly pay to go again....not every visit, but it's definitely something fun and neat to do. Plus there's all these yummy treats!

TYmIne0l.jpg

Well, that's all folks! Thanks for reading along, I hope you enjoyed! :) If you are interested I have started my Dining Trip Report from our April 2013 trip. You can find it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter