11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bob! :wave2:

We just went for a short ride down the road.

I'll have to get the helmets out of the box in the garage.

Evening all:

:welcome: Danielle and family: :welcome: My name is Denise and traveling with my friend Sue.....recently divorced and I got the cruise in the divorce settlement:rotfl: Glad your joing our crazy little group.

Greg: Ok, where is the Harley????? oh and your leather???? dont disappoint now..... No....no calls on the house today....:confused3 Oh well there's always next weekend.....

Okie: It seems that nothing prepares you when your first child leaves the home. No matter what it is very difficult. But as time goes by, it does get easier. When my daughter left for the military...that was the hardest moment for me. Her recuriter came to our house at 4am to pick her up....He came in took her bag and I fell apart.....he said, he would wait in the car, and kiddingly said, I dont think you like me very much.....my reply....no I dont..your taking my little girl away....needless to say....I was able to go to work that day...made it thru but when I got home...I went into her room and had a huge meltdown......I didnt get to see her for 9 weeks after that. But that was 8 years ago and I am getting much better at this. I still miss her, but I am used of her not being home.
So it will be hard when Josh leaves...but you will be fine. We're moms and we have the ability to bounce back.:)

Shell: You better get packing.....hey even if the weather is bad, that would be more incentive for me to pack for sunny warm weather....:cool2:

Have a good evening all
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi all you :banana:'s
What beautiful weather we are having...you're going to love it Shell!

Welcome to Danielle and her family. I'm Patricia and will be traveling with dh Steve...and Maybe our little side kick Stacey, our adopted grandchild. She's 11. The maybe part is contingent on grades. Hopefully the desire to see Elizabeth will help! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh Lynn! what a precious little gift you received! Drew looks so grown up holding his sister! Congrats to you all.

Thanks Dawn for the extender! It looks great! I need to take a picture of all three of them so everyone can see them! I think I like Laura's the best.
Pat

Hey Pat! Glad to see you are poking your nose in a little more frequently!:wave2:

Hi everyone. You are nearing that magic number of 3750. Please start a new thead and we'll lock this one.

Thanks!

Greg: Ok, where is the Harley????? oh and your leather???? dont disappoint now..... No....no calls on the house today....:confused3 Oh well there's always next weekend.....

Ummmm.....remember....your suppose to be supplying the Harley????!!!! :rotfl2:

Actually, my wife won't let me have a Harley. :sad2: :sad2:

Since she's a nurse she says she's seen to many motorcycle accidents and won't let me have one.

The only reason I have the dirt bike is because thats how I get around the the fields in the summer time to check and measure water when I'm the Water Master. :rolleyes:

When I want to ride a Harley I have to go over to my cousin's house and borrow his. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter