11:25 am Splash FP+, 12:00 Plaza ADR...?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
trying to figure out if we are cutting this too close. We are fast walkers and dh (the fastest) can always trot ahead to check-in. Do you think if we are right at splash at 11:25 we will be on/off quick enough? Or should I try to shift the ADR. No current openings but I could keep trying.

trying to figure out if we are cutting this too close. We are fast walkers and dh (the fastest) can always trot ahead to check-in. Do you think if we are right at splash at 11:25 we will be on/off quick enough? Or should I try to shift the ADR. No current openings but I could keep trying.

You can enter the ride queue with your 11:25 FP at 11:20.

You'll be fine, even if you get to the Plaza a bit late.

Oh good to know we can enter a little early. I know we might be wet but it is what it is. It was the earliest splash we could get! I will keep checking though in case something opens up.

Thanks! I feel better about it now. And can't wait!!!!

You should have plenty of time but I wouldn't do this for a different reason - you might be very wet! Having lunch in an air conditioned restaurant could be miserable.
I'll second this. We did Kali River Rapids right before Tusker House and were freezing with being wet in the air conditioning.

Oh good to know we can enter a little early. I know we might be wet but it is what it is. It was the earliest splash we could get! I will keep checking though in case something opens up.

You could keep dry clothes in your backpack and change at the restaurant. Also, wet socks are the worst, so take cheap dollar store flip flops for the ride. You can toss them after the ride and change back into your shoes.

You could keep dry clothes in your backpack and change at the restaurant. Also, wet socks are the worst, so take cheap dollar store flip flops for the ride. You can toss them after the ride and change back into your shoes.

There are no bathrooms in the Plaza, per se. You have to go outside and around the side of the building to use the restrooms.

I honestly think that it's in poor respect to show up to a sit down dining reservation in wet clothes, not to mention, it's just not courteous to the server/staff that have to spend extra time to clean up after you've left your water marks all over the place.

The Plaza is a pretty chilly place to dine anyway, so showing up soaked isn't going to make the dining pleasant.

There are no bathrooms in the Plaza, per se. You have to go outside and around the side of the building to use the restrooms.

I honestly think that it's in poor respect to show up to a sit down dining reservation in wet clothes, not to mention, it's just not courteous to the server/staff that have to spend extra time to clean up after you've left your water marks all over the place.

The Plaza is a pretty chilly place to dine anyway, so showing up soaked isn't going to make the dining pleasant.

It's in poor respect to get a bit wet on a theme park ride and then go and eat in a very casual theme park restaurant? I've heard it all now...

Put on a cheap poncho (just make sure you wrap it around your bum too) throw away afterwards. A lot of times, we don't really get too wet on Splash but always get soaked on Kali River.

Love The Plaza....yum!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!