11/24/2013 Thanksgiving at Castaway Cay 5 night Carribean on the Magic

Current FE List. Please let me know if you'd like to join.

1 mvlimmex - DH Marty, DW Vicki, DD Adriane 15, DS Zach 11, DD Stephanie 9, DS Isaac 6, DS Vincent 3, DS Elias 1. Rooms 2579 and 2581
2.LuckyLundry21: DH Paul, DW Kym, DD Emma 10 Room 2509
3.sorceressk:Paul and Kristina Room 2513
4.sorceressk Tiffany and Bryan Room 2550
5.BlueMountainGirl: DH Eric, DW Melisa, DS Noah 11 Room 5642
6.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2
7.NOahsarc: DH Bill, DW Shelly, DS Kyle 5
8.romeelaine- Ricky, Elaine, Shawn Room 2639
9.romeelaine- Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12, DD Sarah Margret 10 Room # will have soon
10.kreedham: DD Reed, DW Angela, DS Allen 14, DS Christopher 12

Glad to have you join us. :thumbsup2 I have added you to the FE list. Are you all adults in the room? Are you in different rooms than Mike and Donna's family? If so, what is their room number and do they want to play FE too?

Thanks,
Vicki

Yes we are all adults, our son is Shawn and he is 25 . Donna and her family do want to play FE as well. They have their own stateroom and I will get that information for you!!! We are so excited to be going on this cruise. This is the first for all of us. What does the total of FE players look like for now?

Glad to have you join us. :thumbsup2 I have added you to the FE list. Are you all adults in the room? Are you in different rooms than Mike and Donna's family? If so, what is their room number and do they want to play FE too?

Thanks,
Vicki

Thanks for adding us, this is our first cruise and we had heard about the FE months ago and have been excited about being a part of it. We are all adults my husband Ricky and son Shawn ( he is 25). Donna and her family want to play FE and I will get their stateroom # for you. What is the total of FE players as of now?

Thanks for adding us, this is our first cruise and we had heard about the FE months ago and have been excited about being a part of it. We are all adults my husband Ricky and son Shawn ( he is 25). Donna and her family want to play FE and I will get their stateroom # for you. What is the total of FE players as of now?

Hi,
So far we have about 9 families playing. Hopefully a few more will join. I am sure that as we get closer, a few more will join us. Just let me know Donna's room number when you get that information and I will add it to the list. We really enjoy playing FE. It is a lot of fun!:goodvibes

Vicki

Hi Everyone!
We just booked this cruise today-- I was too excited to see the Magic's new upgrades so I had initially booked the 2-night October 25th cruise, but as time passed, the thought of departing after only 2 nights was making me crazy! So, we decised to wait an extra month & get an extra 3 nights of fun!

Right now it is just myself (Tricia) & DS, 13 (Gavin) but I am trying to talk my Mom & her best friend into joining us as well. I haven't read the past pages yet, but is there a Facebook group for this sailing or a FE group set up?

I've never been so excited for Thanksgiving in my life! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!
We just booked this cruise today-- I was too excited to see the Magic's new upgrades so I had initially booked the 2-night October 25th cruise, but as time passed, the thought of departing after only 2 nights was making me crazy! So, we decised to wait an extra month & get an extra 3 nights of fun!

Right now it is just myself (Tricia) & DS, 13 (Gavin) but I am trying to talk my Mom & her best friend into joining us as well. I haven't read the past pages yet, but is there a Facebook group for this sailing or a FE group set up?

I've never been so excited for Thanksgiving in my life! :thumbsup2

Hi and welcome:wave2:

I think this is going to be a fun cruise! I don't blame you for wanting to cruise more than just 2 days :) that would go way too fast for me. We do have a facebook page for this group and you can go to post 71 on this thread for more info on it. Also, we do have a FE group and have around 9 families playing so far. If you're interested either post here or PM me your info with names and ages and room number and I'll add you to the list. :thumbsup2
Thanks,
Vicki

We just booked this cruise while sailing the Fantasy last week. But now that I'm home and checking airfare to Miami/FTL I am finding prices to be crazy high (even SW) so not sure if we are going to keep this or not. Fingers crossed that we can figure something out!

We just booked this cruise while sailing the Fantasy last week. But now that I'm home and checking airfare to Miami/FTL I am finding prices to be crazy high (even SW) so not sure if we are going to keep this or not. Fingers crossed that we can figure something out!
Hi and :welcome: to the thread! :)
I know what you mean by pricing; we always drive now a days as we have a total of 8 people in our family! I hope that you are able to join us on this cruise! If you figure something out, please let me know if you would like to join Fish Extenders. :)
Vicki

We're in!

Reed-DD
Angela-DW
Allen-DS-age 14
Christopher-DS-age 12

Will get you cabin #. At work and it's at home!:hippie:

1 mvlimmex - DH Marty, DW Vicki, DD Adriane 15, DS Zach 11, DD Stephanie 9, DS Isaac 6, DS Vincent 3, DS Elias 1. Rooms 2579 and 2581
6.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2 Room 6105
9.romeelaine- Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12, DD Sarah Margret 10 Room # will have soon
10.kreedham: DH Reed, DW Angela, DS Allen 14, DS Christopher 12
11.Dishy24: Tricia, her mother Pat, mother's BF Marie, and DS Gavin 13 Room# 7638.
12. lalaland1: DH Mike, DW Lauren, DD Kit 5, DS Davis almost 2.

We're in!

Reed-DD
Angela-DW
Allen-DS-age 14
Christopher-DS-age 12

Will get you cabin #. At work and it's at home!:hippie:

I've added you to the FE list. Just let me know your room number when you get the chance. Also, did you mean DD Reed or DH Reed. I just want to make sure that I get it written correctly for you.:goodvibes

Thanks,
Vicki

Well we are out. Switched to Fantasy sailing instead. Airfare was so much more reasonable to Orlando it made it almost a wash to do that sailing instead of this one with a nights in Miami/FLL added in at end. Enjoy your cruise! Maybe we'll see each other out there in the Western Caribbean!

Newbie here! :)

My grandmother is taking our whole family on this cruise, so we'll have 4 generations cruising together!

My family of 4 would like to join the FE, if it's still open.

Mike -DH
Lauren -DW
Kit - DD 5
Davis - DS (almost) 2

My husband and I have been on a Disney Cruise before, but not with little ones. Any tips for cruising with little people?

Can't wait!

My grandmother is taking our whole family on this cruise, so we'll have 4 generations cruising together!

Mike -DH
Lauren -DW
Kit - DD 5
Davis - DS (almost) 2

My husband and I have been on a Disney Cruise before, but not with little ones. Any tips for cruising with little people?

Can't wait!

Aw that's sweet of your grandma!!

Hi Tricia,
I have added you and your family to the FE list. :thumbsup2 Glad to have you guys joining us. :goodvibes It will definitely be a great way to spend Thanksgiving on Castaway Cay with my family. And then a great meal afterwards. Very relaxing!

Vicki

Mike -DH
Lauren -DW
Kit - DD 5
Davis - DS (almost) 2

Can't wait!

Hi and welcome :wave2: I have added you and your family to the FE list too.
We have always traveled with little ones on our cruises. It can be challenging at times, but we find it a lot more relaxing than at the parks. You don't always have to always be on the go. Disney is really good about making your cruise experience special even with the little ones.
They can provide you with a pack and play, diaper genie, etc I always tend to over pack on these trips. (I wish i was better at that ;)) I also always wash clothes at least a few times on the trip (that helps with the over packing of clothes some) and bring a few treats in my suitcase (and a couple small toys) for the little ones that they like from home. Though there is so much food on the ship from either room service, on deck 10, at the meals that the kids never sem to be too hungry. I also bring beach toys and a stroller for Castaway Cay or other excursions. We always have late dining, so I always make sure the kids have something to eat around 6:00, so that they aren't so starved by 8:00 that they get cranky. Napa are important too, but can be tricky if there is something going on or your on an excursion. Your kids will have fun I am sure. My kids have always enjoyed the clubs and they do have "open houses" for your younger one so that he can go there too sometimes. I hope I have been helpful with a few tips. There is always so much to do on the ship that we never get bored. Just remember that if you don't do everything that you want to do, that is just another reason to book another cruise while on the ship.:cool1:

Vicki

I've added you to the FE list. Just let me know your room number when you get the chance. Also, did you mean DD Reed or DH Reed. I just want to make sure that I get it written correctly for you.:goodvibes

Thanks,
Vicki

Can you update the FE list with our room. We will be in 6105

Thanks

6.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2
10.kreedham: DD Reed, DW Angela, DS Allen 14, DS Christopher 12
11.Dishy24: Tricia, her mother Pat, mother's BF Marie, and DS Gavin 13 Room# 7638.
12. lalaland1: DH Mike, DW Lauren, DD Kit 5, DS Davis almost 2.

Sorry it took so long. Our cabin is 2620.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter