11/22 UPDATEd LIST & CHECK 1st post , Our 5th year of sharing DVC Christmas Tree,

We've never done this before but would love to have a tree for our room. We are staying at OKW checking in on December 2nd and leaving on December 7.
Thank you
Tom and Chris

We'll definitely donate a tree - logistically, how does it work if we aren't coming until the 20th? also - decorations? Do we supply those? sorry to be dense - trying to get the logistics of how it works to donate a tree!

You box up the small decorated tree and ship the box to BWv, i will give you the address. you address it to BWV c/o of the first family and their dates.
you put a return address label with your address. i ship fedex (cheapest, includes $100 insurance). you will make a list with the families names and dates and put it on the outside of the box ( i will provide the families names and dates). you add an envelope inside the box for donations to help with shipping, roll of tape to tape up the box after each family.

THIS is for everyone that will be on the dvc tree lists,

"This is important to take the time and tape the boxs up, we had a few missing envelopes last year and no money to help with the shipping."

the last family will ship the tree back to you. any questions please ask or pm,
i will have more info to come when we close the the tree lists and get our trees ready to ship.

thank you to all that are donating a tree or trees, thank you for sharing the magic.

Thank you for explaining!! Yep - count us in - we'll ship one decorated tree to BWV! :) I'm getting all excited now! LOL

Thank you so much for organizing this!!!!

Kim

I know i'm getting in on this late this year. I don't get to read much since our DD was born but I see another BWV tree was added. Could we please get on the list for Dec 9-14 please?

Thanks so much!

PJ

Not sure if this would be possible but we would love to have 2 Christmas trees Jan 5 thru 12 at BWV. We have 2 reservations at BWV.

We will be coming down the day after our BIL finishes the College program so he will not have had a Christmas with family. Our son and his family will also be down so we would like to have one for them also.

It would be great to surprise them with Christmas trees.

Thankyou.

Thank you so much to everyone who makes this happen - especially the main organizer - WDWStar!! We are so excited to have a tree to surprise our boys with in our villa!!

One question. It looks like we will be the shipper of Tree #4 at the VWL. Where/how is the best place to ship. I'm guessing the best thing to do is call FEDEX for pickup?

Thanks again! :santa:

UPDATED! Enjoy!

dnbent you will be on tree #3 & 4 BWV list for the dates of Jan. 5th - 12th.
you will have to ship the trees back to the owners using the donations from the tree boxs, you can take the trees to FEDEX, about two blocks north of goodings grocery store. i will get the correct address when we get closer to our christmas tree sharing. :santa:

Two years ago, we shipped a tree from the Boardwalk and were able to use the Boardwalk business and conference center. It could not have been easier.

Updated the tree list and add
MOM POPPINS dec. 15th - 19th (departing 22nd)for SSR tree #2,
sorry i couldnt get you all your dates, i will still waitlist the rest of your dates ;)

Thank you :) DD's 13th. birthday is on the 15th. so this will be a nice surprise for her and the rest of the kiddos. They don't even know we are going.. it's all a surprise. Unless it changes we will have the tree back to guest services on the 19th. :)

Updated, we still have a few openings for the sharing a little magic! check to see if your dates are still available. :wizard:

Hello, Can I get on the waitlist for a tree for SSR for the week of December 15th. We check out on the 22nd. :thumbsup2

You can ship the trees either from the resorts or fedex (cheaper)
this is the closes fedex place :

FedEx Kinko's
12181 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
(407) 465-0085

0.81 miles (from wdw) on Apopka Vineland Rd north of goodings grocery store or north of the plaza that goodings grocery store, chicago pizza, taco bell, mcdonalds is in. If you know where ABC liquors and giodonaos pizza is on Apopka Vineland Rd, fedex is right there in one of those plazas.

M-Th Open 24 Hours
Fri Open 24 Hours
Sat Open 24 Hours
Sun Open 24 Hours
M-Th 6:00 PM
Fri 6:00 PM
Sat 12:00 PM
No Sun Pickup
M-Th 6:00 PM
Fri 6:00 PM
No Sat Pickup
No Sun Pickup
Express(Hold At Location) , Ground , Packaging Supplies Available , Packing Services , FedEx Returns , Location Accepts Cash

Please watch for more info to come the third week in oct. :goodvibes i will need you to pm me with your first and last names for the tree lists. The names of the families and dates will be displayed on the outside of the tree boxs for the bell service to release the tree to you.

now is the time to make any changes(dates or resorts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!