• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/22 New EI Blog entry - Room building contest - Just 24 more hours!

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=108

Room Decorating Contest

November 21st, 2008 Have you taken the time to decorate your new home? Well, then MAYBE your home will be featured in an upcoming issue of The Tide. The Royal Ministry is having a Thanksgiving decorating contest to encourage elves to settle into their homes.

10 winners will receive a special prize.

To enter, send a message to a Host by clicking on the “M” button on Monday, Nov. 24, or Tuesday, Nov. 25. Then wait on your island for a Host to judge your room. Be creative, and remember to use our special Thanksgiving goods. Winners will be announced Friday, Nov. 28.
Good Luck!

Ok my room is done and judged. Who else did a room? Would be nice to visit them.:goodvibes

I got judged also. I was just coming to bump this belle you beat me to it :)

Guys build a room, you dont have to worry about being the worst room! I enterred :rotfl:

Pressure is off!

Build room (check)
Listen to EI Podcast (check)
Click to enter room building contest (to do)

Thanks for the reminder. Did you have to wait long for someone to view the room? Just trying to figure out when I would have a block of time to hang out on my island.

I did not

In fact I thought i had been judged and left LOL (if you saw my room you would understand how that can happen LOL)

They tracked me down to judge it

I say I waited about 10 minutes. But that seems like an eternity as you wait alone in your room. I only had tthree friends on and two were in games.

Mod Groovy popped in took a quick screen shot and told me my room was great :) But I am sure they say that to all the participants. And said she had others to judge.

But I am officially poor now. Only 1200 credits left :(. It was both fun and frustrating building a room. My food on my table were very shy and liked to hide under it. So once I encouraged them to stay put I them clicked M.

Thanks! I just had my room photographed. I only waited 1 minute! Woot woot!

I just sent a message so playing the waiting game.... Do we HAVE to be present in our rooms for them to judge it?

Aengus, I visited your room. You're such a TURKEY!!

ETA: Host_Zeta was in my room while I was over here posting, LOL! So only waited less than 5 minutes perhaps. :)

Gobble Gobble :)

Everyone time is running out. Hope to see a bunch of DIS names on Friday :thumbsup2

Okay, my room is entered! Took less than 5 minutes for MOD Fiero to arrive. Good luck to all of us!

Okay, my room is entered! Took less than 5 minutes for MOD Fiero to arrive. Good luck to all of us!

Fiero came to my room as well in about ten minutes. I was shocked because the only time I had a HOST from VMK in my room was during contests. Even then, they host would only show up if I wasn't there. :rotfl:

Good luck everyone!

Well I got mine in last night too. It's probably not as 'spectacular' as some of your's may be, but at least I have my first room building event under my belt now. lol

And, it only took less than about 10 minute for mine to be judged too. I got up and got something to drink while waiting on mine. ;)

And, how do I know it's probably not as spectacular? I'm not broke! rofl!
Kim

How big is it? Is it enough to feed my cat, who thinks he is going to starve to death because I haven't fed him yet this morning?

Oh, there's enough turkey alright... :rotfl2:

There's enough turkey in Aengus's room to feed every cat in the entire world...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter