10th Anniversary for Tokyo DisneySea

That look like a lot of fun! I'd have to see if I can make a trip there to see it hehe. Thank You for sharing!

So that means if I get there before April, I might still get to see BraviSEAmo! before it's over? When I went before, they had to cancel the show due to high winds :(

Oh wow, 10 years already! That means it's been waay too long since we were there, hmmmmm..... must change that :wizard:

So that means if I get there before April, I might still get to see BraviSEAmo! before it's over? When I went before, they had to cancel the show due to high winds :(

Unfortunately ChrisFL, BraviSEAmo is scheduled to finish for good on 13th of November. So preparation can get under way for the new show, sorry.

Unfortunately ChrisFL, BraviSEAmo is scheduled to finish for good on 13th of November. So preparation can get under way for the new show, sorry.

ah ok, must be a lot of work then! Well, I hope the lagoon doesn't look like DCA's for that long!

From reading the latest D23 Magazine I do believe most of the show will use brand new barges. As most of the infrastructure is already in place under the water, we shouldn't need to see any DCA style lagoon draining needing to be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter