++Closed - 108 SSR points Must be used by May 31st now $15pp++

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCP1984

Always the Disney Dreamer
DVC Silver
108 SSR June use year points at $16.00 per point (more if needed to complete reservation)

I still have 108 points left to rent. I will make your reservations for you.
Send me your choices of resorts (1st, 2nd), type of room, dates of check-in and check-out, number of adults and children in your party. I will check availability. Then if interested, send a PM with names, ages, etc.
41 of these points need to be used before June 01, 2021.
I have rented/transferred my points many times; references available upon request.
I hope to help you with your reservations at Disney this year. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
228 SSR June use year points at $16.00 per point (more if needed to complete reservation)

I will make reservations for you through November 2021 check-in at SSR and July 2021 check-in at all other resorts.
Send me your choices of resorts (1st, 2nd), type of room, dates of check-in and check-out, number of adults and children in your party. I will check availability. Then if interested, send a PM with names, ages, etc.
41 of these points need to be used before June 01, 2021.
I have rented/transferred my points many times; references available upon request.
I hope to help you with your reservations at Disney this year. Thank you for looking!

Looking for BCV studio 2 adults 1 child studio...BWV studio...3/31 to 4/4...

thanks...

Looking for Poly March 21 through March 25. Is that available? Any ideas on total cost?

Looking for Poly March 21 through March 25. Is that available? Any ideas on total cost?
Hi, Poly studio is available for those nights - standard view is 24 pts/night = 96pts x $16 = $1536.
Lake view is 28 pts/night = 112pts x $16 = $1792.
Let me know if you would like this reservation and I will book it for you.

Looking for January 29 - 31. Would like Animal Kingdom, but open... 4 year old birthday. Just want to do something nice for her.

Looking for January 29 - 31. Would like Animal Kingdom, but open... 4 year old birthday. Just want to do something nice for her.
Hi! Jambo house has no studios available for the full 29th-31st, but there are 1br - savannah view available. Check-in Jan 29th through check-out Jan 31st - 2 nights = 68 points.
Kidani - same thing - studios only one night available; 1br - std view 56pts and savannah view 68pts.
Let me know and I will book it for you.

I still have 108 points to rent. I would like to rent them before June 2021.

Still have 108 points available for rent. Most can be transferred into June 2021 use year.

I can send/transfer my points into next use year June 2021 to be used after June 2021, but I cannot transfer to another member.
I will make a reservation for you, though. Let me know if I can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter