1030 Port Arrival ?

karin6996

Mouseketeer
This will be the first time we will be able to take advantage of Platinum arrival. I've searched and can't seem to find any info on how parking works if we want to arrive right at 10:30 when it opens. Just wondering if cars start to queue sometime prior or do they make you circle until it is exactly 1030?

We had a PAT of 10:30 earlier this month. We arrived before 10:00, parked in the garage then lined up on the 3rd level if the parking garage with others. By 10:30 we were moving into the terminal.

We have found the parking garage opens at 10:00 and the terminal at 10:30. They start boarding 11:15-11:30.

It's been a few years since we've cruised. Do you drop your luggage off at the curb with a porter before you enter the parking garage @ 10:00?

How much of a wait was there on the way, due to traffic?

Typically none but occasionally something will happen such as the Fantasy being late to port because of fog as it was last week and it throws everything out of wack.

I'll be coming in and dropping a rental car off at Alamo. My plan was to drop my family off at the ship, then go back to the rental return area and we also have a 10:30 PAT.

I know I may not be able to get to the garage until 10am but am I able to get down to the ship to drop them off curbside?

I'll be coming in and dropping a rental car off at Alamo. My plan was to drop my family off at the ship, then go back to the rental return area and we also have a 10:30 PAT.

I know I may not be able to get to the garage until 10am but am I able to get down to the ship to drop them off curbside?

For our last cruise, we arrived at the port a few minutes before 10:00. There was a line of probably 8 cars in front of us. At 10:00 they started letting cars pull up to the drop off area. We had an additional few minutes wait while the cars in front of us dropped off their luggage and moved out of the way. So my experience was you couldn't even get into the drop off area until 10:00.

It's been a few years since we've cruised. Do you drop your luggage off at the curb with a porter before you enter the parking garage @ 10:00?

Yes. We arrived shortly before 10:00am and waited in line (we were in a taxi with friend following us in their car.) We waited as a security guard directed cars into vacant drop-off spots (note, cruisers from previous sailing were also waiting in this area for their pick-ups), the porters took our tagged luggage to be checked and then we went into the garage to park and got in line on the 3rd level. Went very smoothly.

When we returned, we requested a porter upon entering the terminal, he took our bags, went through customs and then he took the bags all the way to our car for us. Great service and it went very smoothly! We ate breakfast in Animator's, stopped for a potty break and were still in our car and leaving the terminal by 8:05am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter