101 ways to stalk Disney characters; January Pre-Trippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Date: 5th-8th January 2009

The Cast

Me aka Emma; 25yrs old and is a huge Tink fan.
DD aka Kyra; 3yrs old and claims that Mickey is her best friend.

SP_A0025-1.jpg

The Venue:

DSC00582.jpg

Purpose of the trip:

See the last of the Christmas Season

Stalk as many characters as possible.

The Meal Itenary:

Monday 5th- Annettes 1.30ish
Tuesday 6th- Auberge de Cendrillion 12pm
Wednesday 7th- Inventions 7.45pm
Thursday 8th- Cafe Mickey (lunch)

I have purchased HB Premium vouchers.

This will be our 6th trip to the magic in 12 months and this trip is a Christmas present not only to myself but to my adorable little daughter aswell.

I'm beyond excited about staying in the Disneyland Hotel for 3 nights, words cannot explain how i feel about it. I've saved hard for this trip so I plan on making sure Kyra has the most magical time ever.

As most of you may know, Kyra isn't really into rides she is more into meeting the characters. So this trip we are on a mission to meet as many characters as possible.

My book "101 ways to stalk Characters" will be released in time for next Christmas ;)

I have already booked 2 of our meals and i have Cafe Mickey left to book, which we will eat at Lunch time on our last day.

As soon as the park schedule is realeased and my plans are finalised I will be posting here.

Sorry my pre-trippy is a bit bland, but i plan to add more as the weeks go by.

Only 6 weeks left to go. :banana: :banana:

I find myself very lucky that in a short space of time that i have been able to take as many trips to DLRP this year, I have saved like my life has depended on it. I do know that after our trip in September 09 that we will not be able to come back to DLRP as often as I would like so these last 2 trips I'm planning on making sure they are the best and are full of as much magic that i can get my hands on.

Loving the trip report name! Don't forget to eat lots of cheesecake too!:)

whats happening in september 09 to make you think that?:confused3

ohh.. sounds brilliant!! take loads of pics.... wish I was going again so soon!! Enjoy it, look forward to your trip report!!

your trip sounds just magical and what a lovely photo of you and Kyra :) can't wait to hear some more about your plans and I love the pre trip title, it's fab !!! happy planning :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!