CLOSED! 780 points for Rent: OKW $15pp, VGF, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
All sales are final. Trip insurance is your call but I also know that those places had a meltdown when covid hit. So it's hard to say if they actually do anything. If the resorts shut down and I'm refunded the points then I would refund your money. If you change your mind and don't feel comfortable about going it would be your responsibility to rent the reservation to someone else. I would gladly change the name on the reservation.
Is the PVB still available for those dates? 6/2-6/8/2021?

Yes, standard view only, 120pts, and I would send me the booking info asap if I were you.
Confirming price of $15 per point? No cancellation. Payment in full once reservation secured? I can’t PM... would I just send booking info via this thread? 2 adults 2 teen(16,14)

Would you mind to see if there are any 2 bedrooms available for 5/15/2021 to 5/22/2021? There are 9 people. 6 adults and 3 children ages 13, 8, and 8 We don't really have a resort preference. Thanks in advance!

Would you mind to see if there are any 2 bedrooms available for 5/15/2021 to 5/22/2021? There are 9 people. 6 adults and 3 children ages 13, 8, and 8 We don't really have a resort preference. Thanks in advance!
SSR-treehouse villa (313pts)
OKW-2bdrm (253pts)
AKW-2bdrm savanna view at Kidani (315pts)

These are the available ones that allow 9. Bungalow, SSR 2 bdrms, and CCV cabins allow 8.

Available?
Resort Preference: Aulani
Room Size: two studios or hotel rooms
Desired View (if applicable): standard
Number in your party: 7
Ages of children in your party: 3
Check in/out dates: 6/5/21 - 6/9/21

2 bedroom, OKW or SSR, 2/14/21-2/21/21 7 ppl?
Only availability at SSR
2bdrm standard (292pts), 2bdrm preferred (344pts), and treehouse villa (359pts)

PM me the following information for booking:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact.

Name and gender of each guest staying, as well as ages for kids.

Flight info for magical express shuttle to the parks from MCO airport (Must be done at least 1 week in advance of arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter