CLOSED - 62 Points for Rent - $18 VGC Grand Californian (use ANYWHERE right now!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benedib99

Mouseketeer
I have the following points available to rent.

VGC, $18pp - August 2021 UY (Villas at Grand Californian)
Rent up to 62 points for reservations beginning August 1, 2021 through July 31, 2022. 44 points from 2021 (18 from 2020).

For VGC, best availability is between 7 months and 11 months from the date you are reading this (June 2022 to Oct 2022). For VGC, there are minimal rooms available within 7 months of the current date.

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me (preferred and quickest) or post below. I will respond as quickly as possible to your questions. Please state the resort, check-in and check-out date you are looking for, room size, preferred view (if applicable) and number of people.

I provide a contract for rentals and use e-signatures. Payment via Zelle, Venmo or cashier's check preferred. Payment via Paypal requires sending "friends & family" mode

If I confirm availability and you do wish to proceed, I will need the following sent via private DIRECT MESSAGE (note email, phone numbers, address can ONLY be sent via DM) so I can book the reservation and email you reservation confirmation details and a contract:
1. Email address
2. Phone Number
3. Name of all adults
4. Address of all adults.
5. Name and age of all children up to 17 y/o (specify age, including infants)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Studios are generally sold out for at least 6 months from current date, usually the full 7 months.

Any studios for the first weekend of almost any month next year? Let me know. Friday and Saturday night

Any studios for the first weekend of almost any month next year? Let me know. Friday and Saturday night
Thanks for the message!! Happy to help you! Many options available!!

If you wish to discuss further or look at other dates or room types, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Looking for April 2nd - April 9th Studio
2 adults 2 children 1infant
Thanks for the message!! Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Jambo all have studios available for those dates (at the moment). Boardwalk, Boulder Ridge, Bay Lake Tower have 1-bedrooms available. Happy to help you!

If you wish to discuss further or look at other dates or room types, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Looking for something Nov 14-18, 2021, Grand Floridian
Thanks for the message!! There are 3 nights available at Grand Floridian in a 1-bedroom (at the moment). Happy to help you if you're interested.

Thank you!!!

Hi, I am interested in a 6-10 day trip to Aulani during any week of September of 2022. For two adults and one infant. Interested to know more details on pricing and rooms available, would prefer ocean view room. King bed or king suite.

Hi this is really last minute but I'm looking for November 15-17 (2 nights) at Grand Californian

Hi, I am interested in a 6-10 day trip to Aulani during any week of September of 2022. For two adults and one infant. Interested to know more details on pricing and rooms available, would prefer ocean view room. King bed or king suite.
Happy to help you and share details on available options!!

We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Thank you!!!

Hi, I was looking for a studio from 11/30/2021 to 12/05/2021. We were hoping to stay at Boardwalk or Beach club. If there is another resort available for that time we can be flexible. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the message! All the studios are sold out at ALL resorts from 11/30 to 12/5, except for 1 single night at two resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter