CLOSED 1000+ Points @ $18-22 pp for Rent 2024-2025 Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR, BRV, and HHI Home Resorts *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticks7107

Earning My Ears
Boulder Ridge and Saratoga Springs points
$18 per point

Hilton Head Island points
$22 per point

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Boulder Ridge Villas, Saratoga Springs, and Hilton Head Island.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 there is a $2/point surcharge.

Last edited:

Hello,
Looking to book Grand Floridian Resort Suite on 8/11-8/15. Give me a shout if anything is available.
Thank you!
I see that you don't have enough posts for me to be able to DM you, so here is a screenshot of what's available at the VGF for your dates.

Also, here is the link that will show you how to become eligible to direct message:
Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Attachments

• Grand Floridian Availability.jpg
    Grand Floridian Availability.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 13

Thank you! I need to go post on other boards to get enough posts in. I will do that and get back with you. Thank you

Hi Can You check availability for Boulder Ridge'

Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

Hi Can You check availability for Boulder Ridge'

Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James
Hello!

There is no studio availability at BRV for those dates, but there is a 1 bedroom villa available for 64 points. Please let me know if you would like to pursue that option or if there are any other resorts you would be interested in booking. Thanks!

Hi there.

Looking at 7/7 to 7/14 (7 nights) BLT with lakeview studio or one bedroom.

Thank you!
Hello!

The 1 bedroom lakeview is available for 268 points.

The lakeview studio is only available for 5 nights, 7/7 through 7/12.

Please PM me and we can discuss the options further, thanks!

Good morning. Looking to check availability for Studio (Standard View) at Boardwalk Villas or Deluxe Studio at OKW for May 11-17; 2 adults 2 children (6 & 9)
Thanks in advance.

Good Afternoon,
We are looking to try and get 2 bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian (I know its popular). The dates we are looking at are a little flexible if it helps.

Prefer Dec 1 - Dec 5, 2024.

Dec 2 - Dec 6
Dec 8 - Dec 12
Dec 9 - Dec 13

If it helps, we can Split into 2 rooms if the villa not available.

Thanks,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter