100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree.

A/D/NO- Enforcement of fast pass return times will throw a big wrench into my usual touring style...

Disagree- we usually have followed the FP times in the past.

A, D, NO- You would rather have a room discount than free dining.

Agree - We usually stay at moderate or deluxe resorts and never use the Free Dining so a discount is better!

A/D/NO - Touring the Animal Kingdom is worth a full day in your trip.

Disagree....it is good, but the best would have to be Beauty and the Beast at DHS.

A,D,NO...Wishes Dessert Party is worth the extra expense to watch Wishes.

NO- I haven't done this.

A, D, NO- I like not making too many plans. I make some ADRs but don't schedule every minute of the trip.

A, sort of- I always make ADRs but I don't like scheduling every minute of our trip.

A,D,NO- You like that Disney has put a stop to double booking ADRs but don't like the strict cancellation policy.

I thought it would be good to revive an old thread that many of us had fun posting on.
As the original poster stated:

The subjects for this can only be about WDW. This includes anything on the property such as restaurants, hotels, theme parks and etc.

Example for this is I say - Space Mountain is the best ride in the MK.

The next person will either agree, disagree, or have no opinion. Then they will post another statement for the next person.
Here goes:

A,D,NO- Having and sticking to an itinerary is a must during a WDW trip.

I was that original poster :wave:
Thanks for reviving this - it is a fun game thread :)

A, sort of- I always make ADRs but I don't like scheduling every minute of our trip.

A,D,NO- You like that Disney has put a stop to double booking ADRs but don't like the strict cancellation policy.

Disagree - I'm chronic planner :blush:

I've never had a turkey leg, and I never desire to have one.

Agree, they just don't appeal to me :sick:

A,D,NO...You look at the food pictures on the food thread to help you decide where to eat on your next trip.

A- I love looking at the food pictures and they help me decide what to order.

A,D,NO- You really aren't that excited about the Avatar land.

A-- just not a big fan of the movie.

A, D, NO-- Instead of Avatar land in AK, Disney should develop a whole Star Wars land in DHS.

A - not a big Star Wars fan but I think it would be cool.

A, D, No -- I would like to see Disney Hollywood Studio to revamp and be Pixar Studios?

Disagree, I like how it celebrates the movies, however, I would like to see another Pixar Attraction go in like the Monster's Inc Roller Coaster that was rumored a while back.

A,D,NO...Disney should do away with the Dining Plan because the Disney Dining experience is not what it used to be.

A- While I love Judi Dench, I'm such a sentamentalist for Walter Cronkite.

A,D,NO- A rollercoaster would be a welcome addition to Epcot.

Agree-ish
I do think Epcot is in need of a new "big" ride to help take pressure off of Soarin' and Test Track. I would approve of a coaster or another fast ride as long as it stayed within the guidelines of the so called "Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow."

A,D,NO
I think they should limit the Christmas music played at the parks. It does make for a wonderful ambiance during certain times but id rather not walk through the turnstiles at Epcot and hear Jingle Bells. There's nothing like the music at Innoventions.

Disagree. I love the christmas music in WDW, it brings a wonderful feeling to a wonderful time of the year.

A, D, NO.
Animal Kingdom does not have many things to do, so skipping that park would be no big deal.

Agree... Except...for the Gorilla Exhibit,Expedition Everest,Safari and Tigers, I Would Say See You Later Before Noon...

Epcot Is The Best..."Disney Park" Of All Four Parks...even though epcot was better in 1983-1999 hense RETRO EPCOT ! Long Live HORIZONS !

:cool1::cool1::drinking1:cool1::cool1:

www,youtube.com/user/leedavidt

Agree... Except...for the Gorilla Exhibit,Expedition Everest,Safari and Tigers, I Would Say See You Later Before Noon...

Epcot Is The Best..."Disney Park" Of All Four Parks...even though epcot was better in 1983-1999 hense RETRO EPCOT ! Long Live HORIZONS !

:cool1::cool1::drinking1:cool1::cool1:

www,youtube.com/user/leedavidt

A: 110% EPCOT is my favorite and I sure miss Horizons.

You drive to the parks just to get to ride the tram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter