100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

D - only in the winter, in summer heat it is brutual

A, D, NO - the best way to travel to a park is BOAT!

D - only in the winter, in summer heat it is brutual

A, D, NO - the best way to travel to a park is BOAT!

Agree - The buses can take forever, and the boats are peaceful.

A,D, NO - Entering MK, walking down Main Street USA and seeing Cinderella Castle can make any grown adult cry. It just never gets old.

Agree - The buses can take forever, and the boats are peaceful.

A,D, NO - Entering MK, walking down Main Street USA and seeing Cinderella Castle can make any grown adult cry. It just never gets old.

A - Although I haven't teared up upon entering lately, watching Wishes in front of the castle has.

A, D, NO: We will all miss the Snow White's Scary Adventures ride when it's gone.

A - Although I haven't teared up upon entering lately, watching Wishes in front of the castle has.

A, D, NO: We will all miss the Snow White's Scary Adventures ride when it's gone.

Agree.

A,D, NO: The best restaurants in WDW are at DTD.

Agree

A D NO --It is perfectly OK to leave the Non-Disney (there really should be a name for this disorder) people in your family at home and go and have a great time.

Disagree...don't have any Mickey Ears of my own, but I do wear other Disney related merchandise with pride :goodvibes

A,D,NO....each of the fireworks show at the different parks are a never miss for you.

Disagree...don't have any Mickey Ears of my own, but I do wear other Disney related merchandise with pride :goodvibes

A,D,NO....each of the fireworks show at the different parks are a never miss for you.

Agree, although our schedule sometimes gets so packed it makes it difficult to see them all.

A,D, NO: I am/Would like to be a member of D23.

Agree, although our schedule sometimes gets so packed it makes it difficult to see them all.

A,D, NO: I am/Would like to be a member of D23.

Agree!!!

I would if I had the money.

A, D, NO: DHS needs the most updating/work out of all the parks.

Agree-it does look outdated in parts

Epcot *feels* like the most spaced out park to walk in(takes a long time to walk from here to there)

Agree, however I still have fun walking around WS and FW...plus it helps burn off all of those calories that I put on when I eat around the World :goodvibes

A,D,NO...The next person is a DVC owner or is seriously considering being one.

A- We've talk about buying since we have become frequent visitors.

A,D,NO- You would change the dates you planned to vacation if your favorite ride/attraction was scheduled to be closed.

Disagree - One or two attractions make no difference to us since we go infrequently now!

The Free Dining Plan has increased your visits to WDW.

Disagree - we go in late summer off season, with or without FD

A, D, NO - DHS is getting all the best new rides

Disagree...I think MK is getting some great rides and I can't wait to see what Avatarland at AK is going to bring :goodvibes

A,D,NO...Going to MVMCP is worth the $$.

D- There aren't many extra perks except seeing a few characters that aren't normally out and the cookies and cocoa. Plus I think it is too crowded.

A,D,NO- Shopping at WDW is less appealing now that you can buy park items at Disneystore.com.

NO - I'll see starting tomorrow.

All the construction going on in the MK has little effect on touring there.

Disagree: Going to WDW is great anytime and it's important that they are spending the money to keep everything looking so great....many parks are not doing that.

You feel its a waste of money if you go to WDW and it rains most of the time you are there

Disagree: Going to WDW is great anytime and it's important that they are spending the money to keep everything looking so great....many parks are not doing that.

You feel its a waste of money if you go to WDW and it rains most of the time you are there

Disagree. Playing in the parks in the rain can be fun, actually!

A, D, NO: Port Orleans French Quarter is the least appealing moderate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter