100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
D....I love the teacups, but if the line is to long, we'll ship it and hit them next trip.

A.D, NO......I've stayed in more than 3 different resorts

Agree. POTC is GREAT!

A,D,NO: I need to spend the first and last day of our vacation in the Magic Kingdom!

Agree. POTC is GREAT!

A,D,NO: I need to spend the first and last day of our vacation in the Magic Kingdom!

Yeah, I'd agree with this.

A,D, NO: I always take at least 25 pictures of Cinderella's castle on every one of my WDW trips.

Yeah, I'd agree with this.

A,D, NO: I always take at least 25 pictures of Cinderella's castle on every one of my WDW trips.

I agree - I just love it!!!! :goodvibes

I'm not staying on property this year :scared1: :eek: :scared:
(Actually, we are staying at my inlaws time share, and it should be really nice:goodvibes )

I agree - I just love it!!!! :goodvibes

I'm not staying on property this year :scared1: :eek: :scared:
(Actually, we are staying at my inlaws time share, and it should be really nice:goodvibes )

I respcectfully disagree - I do hope you have a great time, but for me I could never not be on property.

I would like to try the surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon one day.

Agree!

A,D,NO: We always go on the Great Movie ride every time we visit Hollywood Studios.

I respectfully disagree - maybe every other year

I love love love browsing through stores while I'm at the parks:goodvibes

Yes, yes, it's so relaxing, it's beautiful, yes, I agree.

A, D, NO: EE is the best rollercoaster to be in the very front car.

Yes, yes, it's so relaxing, it's beautiful, yes, I agree.

A, D, NO: EE is the best rollercoaster to be in the very front car.

No Opinion...Haven't made it on EE yet.....I'm the only one in the family who likes rollercoasters

A,D, NO.....I like the new El rio Del Tiempo in Mexico

A,D, NO.....I like the new El rio Del Tiempo in Mexico

Disagree. It's no different from the old ride except for the movies.

A, D, No....They need to make Journey Into Imagination more like the original ride than it is now.

Disagree. It's no different from the old ride except for the movies.

A, D, No....They need to make Journey Into Imagination more like the original ride than it is now.

Agree!!!

A,D,No.... The Christmas Season at WDW is the best time of year to visit!!

Agree!!!

A,D,No.... The Christmas Season at WDW is the best time of year to visit!!

somewhat agree - I do love it but I dont really have a fav time, we like to go at different times

having a car at Disney is not necessary

having a car at Disney is not necessary

Agree. I'm in the minority here probably, but I hate using Disney transportation unless it's the monorail.

A, D, N...They need to start allowing you to have a glass of wine with Dinner inside the Magic Kingdom.

Agree. I'm in the minority here probably, but I hate using Disney transportation unless it's the monorail.

A, D, N...They need to start allowing you to have a glass of wine with Dinner inside the Magic Kingdom.

8.gif

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

8.gif

I respectfully disagree

I don't like taking the water taxi from The Poly to The MK - I prefer the Monorail:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter