100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No opinion- as of yet- but I will know after December :):):)

A,D,NO- I must have at least one trip a year to WDW :)

I agree but it dosn't always happen

A, D, No

I have a guilty pleasure that I participate in at WDW that I would not admit to most people I know.

Disagree- I converted him- after his first trip he was HOOKED!!! :lmao:

A, D, NO- You have Disney music in your car?

Agree! I'm like the little boy in that commercial--I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP! :rotfl2:

A, D, No: I can go a whole trip, not do the Fantasyland dark rides and it doesn't bother me.

Disagree! These are some of my faves! :goodvibes

A, D, No: I get choked up when I walk through the tunnel under the train tracks when entering MK for the first time on the trip

Agree- it gets me every time too!!!!!

A,D,NO- I occassionally smell things that remind me of WDW, whatever it may be :)

Agree! Actually happened before..this morning it smelled like damp grass and it made me think of waiting for the bus at SSR at 7am :goodvibes

A, D, No--You will arrange your schedule around things you NEED to eat when you're in WDW

Agree! Actually happened before..this morning it smelled like damp grass and it made me think of waiting for the bus at SSR at 7am :goodvibes

A, D, No--You will arrange your schedule around things you NEED to eat when you're in WDW

Disagree.

A, D, NO--You have a certain snack you always have to purchase/enjoy.

Agree- Dole Whip & MK Popcorn!!!!! Altho' I will try other snacks :)

A,D,NO-You love going in the Main Street Confectionary :)

Hmm, disagree, but we usually will stop in to see some of the treats. :)

A, D, NO: Wishes is my favorite fireworks show

Agreeee!!! I love it and hope they never get rid of that show :cloud9:

A,D,NO: I would most rather eat in Mexico than any other pavillion in the WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter