100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree- wish we could have resort TV at home :(

A,D,NO- You always have to take at least one photo of Cinderella's Castle during your trip :)

Agree- wish we could have resort TV at home :(

A,D,NO- You always have to take at least one photo of Cinderella's Castle during your trip :)

Agree! It's mandatory at least once for every trip.

A,D,NO - Alien encounter should come back and stitch should take over laugh floor with an all new ride

Disagree...I think Stich is annoying and they need to just completely rethink that space where Great Esacpe is now.

A,D,NO: I love taking a moment to relax in the shade at Animal Kingdom with a nice cool African brew :drinking1

Disagree.

A, D, NO ............ DisneyQuest needs some new attractions and an overall refurb.

A- Mods are my favorite for the theming and price.

A,D,NO- Classic Disney movies like Jungle Book and 101 Dalmations should be represented somewhere in the parks.

Respectively Disagree :)

A,D,NO- I would love to spend a night in the castle and have the MK all to ourselves :)

Somewhat agree- haven't been to DL, so I don't have a first hand opinion, but it would be neat to see, maybe even just as a special event for a short time.

A, D, NO: Le Cellier is the best dinner restaurant in WS.

Somewhat agree- haven't been to DL, so I don't have a first hand opinion, but it would be neat to see, maybe even just as a special event for a short time.

A, D, NO: Le Cellier is the best dinner restaurant in WS.

Disagree. I loved it, but the menu changes are not my fave. Plus, I really don't think it's worth signature dining/two credits. To each his own, though!

A, D, NO: Epcot has the best counter service places on property.

Disagree, Ohana breakfast is must. The rest we skip ;-)

A, D, NO - you enjoy the "ketchup" game at Whispering Canyon

Disagree, Ohana breakfast is must. The rest we skip ;-)

A, D, NO - you enjoy the "ketchup" game at Whispering Canyon

Agree, it's hilarious to get a poor unsuspecting person in your group caught up in that.

A, D, NO- the Soarin gift shop should sell a collection of scents for your car from the ride

Agree!! I love the smell of the orange groves.

A,D,No: It's a Small World ride is too old and should not have been refurbished but a new attraction built.

(btw I have never ridden it as it was closed for refurb last year but am looking forward to riding it this year.)

Disagree, it is a classic.

A, D, NO: You like to go see ITTBAB just to watch people's reactions to the effects?

Disagree, it is a classic.

A, D, NO: You like to go see ITTBAB just to watch people's reactions to the effects?

Disagree!

I do not like ITTBAB (insect-phobia)...I've done it like...twice in my whole life.

A, D, NO: Festival of the Lion King is the best stage show on property.

Disagree...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wishes, but as u can tell by my screen name, SpectroMagic will always be my fave :lovestruc

A,D,NO: My favorite value resort is Pop Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter