100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - and that's just on what I've read about him!

POP is the nicest of the Value Resorts...

disneychickforever said:
disagree, I wouldn't mind riding it twice

Disney has more stuff to do than I can afford to be there for

Ain't that the truth! Agree!

One day I'd like to visit each of the Disney parks (Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong). :moped:

no opinion, with my sister we don't even get to go to toontown fair

I miss some of the old attractions that aren't there anymore....

disneychickforever said:
no opinion, with my sister we don't even get to go to toontown fair

I miss some of the old attractions that aren't there anymore....

Agree...mostly 20,000 Leagues...

MGM is underrated. Its one of my kids (and mine) favorite parks...its in our top 4 :rotfl2:

dpuck1998 said:
MGM is underrated. Its one of my kids (and mine) favorite parks...its in our top 4 :rotfl2:
Agreed, though it's my 2nd in line! (MK, MGM, AK, EPCOT!)

Walt Disney was a genius (and most of those who continue to work for his company still are! Specifically the Imagineers!)

poohbear919 said:

Walt Disney was a genius (and most of those who continue to work for his company still are! Specifically the Imagineers!)

Agree, except sometimes I think some Imagineers wouldn't know a good idea if it bit them on the *beep*. Case and point: the worst attraction I've ever experienced: Stitch's Great Escape.

AGREE! :furious:

tower of terror is the only freefall ride worth doing, the ones i have been on are all so lame and stupid

Agree - TOT has spoiled me, I won't even waste my time on other free fall experiences!

Walking on Mainstreet USA makes me feel at home!

The Resort Prices are too high.
This response is bound to get me in trouble. I disagree. While I love WDW as much or more than the next DISer, if resorts were less expensive, we would never be able to go when we want, the theme parks would be a zoo (yes, at times they are a zoo now).

mickey0216 - Is delirious and WDW prices are too high.

disagree, they are to much for me, but I do see your reasoning behind it

TNP starts planning a WDW trip as soon as they can

mickey0216 said:
mickey0216 - Is delirious and WDW prices are too high.
I disagree - I think we all choose resorts that are a value to us! That's why they are levelled and priced accordingly! As for WDW prices, the cost of a vacation can be budgeted - we must just have will power to stick to that budget! (A bit hard when it comes to WDW!)

The closer my WDW vacation gets the more excited I get! :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter