100+ Points for Rent @ $15/pt SSR (Travel Now-12/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelAi

Earning My Ears
Not a long shot at all, there's lake view Poly, OKW, and SSR all available. PM me your booking info if you'd like me to reserve.
I'm interested! I just need to reach posting count before I can PM (New member problems)

• kathi

DIS Veteran
    Looking for a studio 4/6 - 4/8 (tomorrow - Monday). We ran out of points and would like to go back for a few days before we leave FL.

Cory S

Earning My Ears
    100 points available to rent at $15/point. Will consider renting additional points to complete a reservation. Points cannot be transferred.

Travel must occur between now and 12/01/19.

Can book at home resort SSR 11 months in advance, all other resorts 7 months in advance.

We've rented multiple times before with no issues and have references.
    Hi, I'm looking for a value room or a standard view room at animal kingdom lodge for me and my wife's two year anniversary. For July 25-28. Please let me know. Thank you

• coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hi, I'm looking for a value room or a standard view room at animal kingdom lodge for me and my wife's two year anniversary. For July 25-28. Please let me know. Thank you
    Only savanna view available at Kidani

MaggieJuly

Earning My Ears
    Hi there!

We are looking for a Studio or 1BR for May 7-12. I know this is very last minute, but we appreciate your help! I am hoping to celebrate my law school graduation during this time. Any WDW resort is fine with us. Thanks!

Shelby Smith

Earning My Ears
    100 points available to rent at $15/point. Will consider renting additional points to complete a reservation. Points cannot be transferred.

Can book at home resort SSR 11 months in advance, all other resorts 7 months in advance.

I am looking to stay at the Polynesian Studio from 11/3-11/9. Can you do that?

Dona Momma

Dona Momma
    Any availability for one night ?
    Oct. 9th

2 adults, No Kids,

Newbie and not sure how this all works.

• Dona Momma

Dona Momma
    so.. how much would that make a one night stay at each place? Sorry but I have never rented points before or done DVC.

Shelby Smith

Earning My Ears

Looking for either poly studio, gf studio or bay lake one bedroom for any 6 night stay between 10/12/2019-11/23/2019
    Can you work with that? Also can do split stays!

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    so.. how much would that make a one night stay at each place? Sorry but I have never rented points before or done DVC.
    Only SSR preferred available now for 15 points. There are points charts you can find online for each resort that will show you the number of points per night.

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Looking for either poly studio, gf studio or bay lake one bedroom for any 6 night stay between 10/12/2019-11/23/2019
    Can you work with that? Also can do split stays!
    Not really. Only thing available from what you requested is BLT 1BR Lake View at the end of November, and that's only because the booking window hasn't opened for it yet.

CandiceP

Earning My Ears
    Hi there... looking to stay 9/15-9/17 in BRV 2bdrm - 4 adults, 1 baby. If you still have points available would love to book ASAP! Thank you

MinnieMe2669

It's Me, MemoryMakers2669
    Looking for one night, May 21st. Boardwalk or Beach Club, studios. I know it's a long shot, but please let me know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS